Animated avatars

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i tries to change my avatar and its not accepting any animated avatars, when did this happen? prolly a while ago but i havnt had and animated avatar since...a long time ago. anyway...bummer.:hbut

freak on a leash

Vresdesbyrd
Reaction score
I think they were allowed when the server switched, and the people that had animated avatars then were allowed to keep them, but no one else is allowed to upload them.

right now, I prefer not to have an avatar at all.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
did u follow the restrictions?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Is mine animated?

Edit; Yes.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont understand your avatar imike, its and anime guy in the rain, with a verse from boulevard of broken dream by green day written on it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
_JaKE said:
i dont understand your avatar imike, its and anime guy in the rain, with a verse from boulevard of broken dream by green day written on it.
Your permissions were not changed when the server went back or the image you were trying to upload is too big.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
_JaKE said:
He's secretly emo.

Being serious, it probably does have something to do with the server switch. If I can get ahold of RoaCh, I'll see what he can makle of it. :)