An offer for a fully workibg bot

darksun3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive been trying for over a month. Ive read all the stickeys and everything. I cant get JED or D2JSP (Pindle) to work. The only thing i have to offer is i can set up a web site for you with an auto download and the trojan will send you there ip to your e-mail adress. Im not trying to scam anyone so if you would be nice enough to help me edit ur ini so ur pass isnt there. Just edit out all your personal info and zip it up. If you dont trust me for some reason you could re-build and configure it. I dont care what bot it is. Please post ur replys.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just get JED to work.. go to the JED main site and to the pindlesorc config page and set up ur config super-easily there. then copy/paste a diff script in the script folder and rename it something else and replace everythign with the script the site gives u and set up the jedi master program thingy to use the script and all that other nice stuff

darksun3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok I used the config and set everythign up i get an error is says cannot fine TP. After that is exits game and remakes and the same thing happens.

darksun3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i fuggured out why it said that i did thw quest i have the red portal now when i go through the portal i get connection intrupted and if i keep trying i get rd. plz help