America's Army

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
thst game is the bomb it is free and the graphics and realism is unbeleveable and it is made and published by the united states army. it is supposed to be used to help recruit and tell the us citzens wat the us arm is like the training is really good 2

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Halo2 live > America's Army

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the games alright just
evryone is so tight assed in
the game

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
No kidding...

The game was fun before the Honor System was implemented. And it was fun before there were cheaters. That was a long time ago, though. I remember when there weren't even any sniper rifles...

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its funny.......

counterstrike is one of the most hack heavy games out there, and its still fun.

strange that it would make a difference in any other fps.

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
the people have gotten better there not as bad but they did used to be tight assed

i wonder if the console version of america's army will be good

lycanthrope

Reaction score
i love americas army to good graphics (better than CS) and realistic shit like u fly up when a grenade blows up by you. but so many damn versions came out took like 2 hrs to dl. and when warcraft 3 (frozen throne of course) was introduced to me that was the only game i ever played for like 3 years. i hate how only like 2 ppl can have the good guns i AA though. it was addicting though.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I thought I about DLing the game once, but I just instead decided to do the real thing. Thought it would provide a better "realist version". ;)

The graphics look good though, and the game play I'm sure is fine. But I'm stuck with the Roque Spear days. Those were good days....