Am I really the first level 70 BattleForumer?!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Congratz, matey :)

Now go get yourself a lyfe pluease.

T

TheArcaneHunter

The first people that hit 70 in my guild aren't "core" raiders, per se. Granted they are active, they do not make or break our raid, such as a core healer or tank. Getting to 70 [in that amount of time] is like the GM grind mindset.

Besides, I'll be 70 by the end of this week, depending on my play times (currently about 40% till 69). That will be 2 weeks.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I really don't see what the rush is. It took 2 years for them to expand the content, I think I have PLENTY of time to hit 70 and explore all there is for me to explore.

I'm 50% to 62 right now, and all I'm doing is grinding instances when my guild feels like doing one, which is 1 or 2 every other night. I figured I'd get to 70 eventually, that's all I care about.

Ant

Member!
Reaction score
ding'ed last night. Now I'll work on attunements until more ppl in my guild hit 70.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Karazhan is a joke once you figure it out.

The only hard part about it (looking back) is the 150000 trash mobs and their respawning every 30 mins.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Everything's a joke once you figure it out. First time we ran Shattered Halls it was ****ing hard, 3 runs later we're zooming through it.
Honestly, I said the same about BF :( I couldn't get past that huge squid for nothing, but once I finally got a druid worth a damn for tanking, we breezed through it and even the main boss was a joke.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You guys actually wiped on BF? Hah.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I got 68 :D Gogo Flight Form :D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
7g Flying ftl.

Kinda wish I had a 70 druid, just so I wouldn't have to plop down 6k g for an epic mount until I had the 6k to spend.

Hell, I hardly ever use my flying mount as is, unless it's required. The 60% speed is just so damn slow.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I use flying mount sometimes, when there's a bunch of mobs I had to go around otherwise.

And to Tempest Keep.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dinged tonight at about 7:00-7:30