Altered Beast

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
A great game where you fought ugly critters until you powered up and became one. It was REALLY hard, but the first level let you become a werewolf and the second let you turn into a dragon. I never made it past the second-level boss.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Werewolves + fireballs = how can you not love it? This game was incredibly fun, but there was a huge problem: it's length. I distinctly remember there only being five levels, and I ended up getting good enough at it that I could beat the whole game in 30-60 minutes. It was, however, good enough to play through a few times, so even though that was a major flaw, the game was still very decent. The first time through it takes a little while to get the hang of it anyways.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
30 to 60 minutes?! Are you kidding me? That game takes a max of 15 minutes to beat TOPS. Anyways the cover had the most bad ass artwork.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Funny...I wasted hours on that damn thing and never got to the third level. I feel sheepish. I was playing on an emulator and got stomped hard. Couldn't even get the second power up in the first level. my guy wouldn't jump.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you gotta press up when you jump and you can do a sort of super jump, hope that helps.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That game drove Gensis till sonic.

It was a fun game. It didn't have to much to it though. Kinda boring when you compare it to some of the games of the time. Lowsy arcade ports.