Alright, Convince me to....

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
...Buy WC3 & FT again. I've been playing SCBW for about a month now, and I'm starting to remember how much fun WC3 UMS Maps were, and I'm thinking about getting it again. But....then again. Plus, last time I had it, I was on slim line, not broad band, so I had issues with lag, and I'm kinda itchin to know what it feels like to play that game lag free. So, any other reasons why I should re-buy them?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont you already ahve it?

And sure buy it, its fun

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Play demo before you buy it.
he said he already palyed it b4.

yeah get warcraft 3, its really great. there are many variety of UMs maps, much better than SCBW maps.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One word: Heros

That single aspect of the game makes every other aspect FAR better then it could ever otherwise be.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i want to play with the pros! liek teddy and tweak and whos that other guy...umm...beer $...no cant remember any one else. maybe pan because i want to own him with a new rush i invented :)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
its a completly unexpected rush...its so unexpected you wont know how to react! well...you will when it happens and then you will maybe accuse me of cheating.

aphextwin

Reaction score
why warcraft is better than starcraft.....
-scbw u just mass one unit and u can have the chance to win,
-scbw allows u to have as much resource as u want with ALOT of workers
-warcraft is 3d, starcraft looks cheap
-warcraft = micro, while sc = macro
-omg warcraft has 4 races to choose from! and sc has 3
-you'll never get bored of wc

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I made a game with Protoss on SC and it was fun trying to have micro with my units against mass hydras :)

aphextwin

Reaction score
i know im trying to convince him/her/it :fwink

Biske

Reaction score
Guys, I've owned WC3&FT before. I know what heros are, what units are, I'm just saying, is it worth it to pay another $40, for the UMS replayability?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Prox said:
Guys, I've owned WC3&FT before. I know what heros are, what units are, I'm just saying, is it worth it to pay another $40, for the UMS replayability?
You are planning to buy both of them? Hmm, I guess that would add up to 40. I really don't know the situation of the community, so I cannot comment on that. I think that Warcraft 3 really won't ever die, much like starcraft and diablo. You will always have people to play with, regardless of the new games that come out. Worth $40? Possibly, it really depends on how long you intend to play it.

I usually use the golden rule of 10 to 1. That is, 10 dollars to one month. If you pay for a 40 dollar game, and you play it for 4 months, it was probably worth it. If you bought a 50 dollar game and only played it for 3 months, it probably wasn't worth it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WC3 is still as active as it was a few months ago, even a year ago. Battle.net is popular because of how fun it is online to play. even diablo 1 still has hundreds of people playing on b.net, and that was the first game released with bnet.

WC custom maps are incredibly fun to play over and over again. if ur not playing them, ur not living life