All Noobs Need A Lil Help

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright i made this for a reason? U ask why? Well all noobs need help if u can help noobs with a rush itemz or anythin liek that bein kind :D Then tell them wut u can help with and wut realm ya know.
I am on Useast
Accnt name GoD-DL
I can help with many things just whisper me and ask i dont bite.....well cept for that one time when.... nevermind :p :D

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey God like i said if u hate anyone on b.net useast realm give me there accounts umm my cuz friend is hacking accts so u know ;) i might be getting my old accts back woot

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
hi
has any1 had the problem of, when u edit a character with jamella twice. like edit ur char then play, finish normal and nightmare. then edit the char again and play hell, and the game freezes when u try and play?

B

big_guy88

i need help opening hacks from mewgood.com how do u start them wat do u press

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ok, first off, you need a zipping utility. Winzip (www.winzip.com) is without a doubt the most popular. Download it and install it and stuff. After you've done that, download the file from mewgood and open it. You should see a list of files. Select them all and extract them to a directory (a directory on your desktop for convenience) then open that directory and that's it. Look over the "readme" file (if there is one).

good luck.

alfatal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just start in USeast, need rushing, kindly lent a hand. I will return the favor in USwest.