All are NightElf bashers like this?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
His record is really good with undead and the fact he plays them. And he complains about NightElf and how they are imbalanced and require no micro he was complaing about how they should require skill "make them take skill for the love of god please? ". Then this reply came "With over 100 night elf games under his belt, I wonder why that plan didn't work out for you yet.

61-56 With Nigtelf
811 413 With undead

With an AT whore record dosen't exactly leave him in the position to say NightElf takes no skill and no micro.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
NE requires hell lot of micro...

UD didnt in 1.15, all they had to do was make 3 destroyers and just eat mana from your hero, and use chaos orb.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
NE requires hell lot of micro...

UD didnt in 1.15, all they had to do was make 3 destroyers and just eat mana from your hero, and use chaos orb.
ORb of annihilation. and that wasnt the imbalance. It actualy requried more micro then u think, because whith destroyers, players would use absorb mana, then transform the statue, giving you an army of destroyers at full mana with bugged orb. though u needed to morph all ur destroyers, and absorb mana before hand it was actualy tiresome and hard to pull of in the middle of a battle.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nah, it wouldn't have been to hard if you teamed them, and then just used the spell on random people until they were all high mana.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
ORb of annihilation. and that wasnt the imbalance. It actualy requried more micro then u think, because whith destroyers, players would use absorb mana, then transform the statue, giving you an army of destroyers at full mana with bugged orb. though u needed to morph all ur destroyers, and absorb mana before hand it was actualy tiresome and hard to pull of in the middle of a battle.
but would annihilate anything that took extra damage from magic, like a Orc base for example.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
untill tier 3 I believe it is, orc bases take extra damage from magic attacks (what the destroyers have) the orb, turns that into splash damage as well, kinda like having chims wtih corrosive breath.

not to mention they would own on any caster support you might have.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, okay. Well, correct me if I am wrong, which I probably am, but don't you get Statues at Tier 3 as well?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
statues in tier 2, destroyers in tier 3

And Pan, with the splash bug, it made me pwn peasants and footies all together with 3 destroyers in one game, where I had absorb mana from heroes, and used few orb of annhiliation,

Yea well I agree with what your saying.. but NE does require micro.. its not like you do a + left click whole time.. lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
statues in tier 2, destroyers in tier 3

And Pan, with the splash bug, it made me pwn peasants and footies all together with 3 destroyers in one game, where I had absorb mana from heroes, and used few orb of annhiliation,

Yea well I agree with what your saying.. but NE does require micro.. its not like you do a + left click whole time.. lol
well footmen get pwned by destroyers without a bug anyways, and peasents have low hp.

also you could camp destroyers in the middle of gnoll wood. imagine full mana destoryers running in wiping u out then regenrateing again. Taht was fun.

Actualy, th bug was pretty muched abused mosta aginat Orc and hu. Ud counter it to well with web (destroyers are tier 3, attack slow even with orb fiends actualy pwn an air unit) and NE never had a problem with them cuase thier tier3meele would make them obsolete. Smart hu players didnt get Water elementals to feed the destroyers, instead getting tanks and MK. when they got MK first, Ud players would lsoe. Orc only sued the wyverns which without orb now, UD has no good counters to mass wyverns.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
for some reason, I've raped every orc going wyverns I've ever played as undead. Not claiming to be great, or even average in solo, but a combo of fiends and gargs does the job for me, with dreadlord 3rd for swarm. The only time I lost to it was when i massed wyrms and even then, when he attacked with 8+ wyverns and i had 2 wyrms I still almost won. Wyverns are very fragile HP wise and I dont think they have any starting armor.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
add nukes in would work well too. Nova on a cluster of webbed units is pretty dangerous

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
not really. Right before attacking a enemy base make the destroyer drain all mana out of the other statues then turn that statues into one. and then you got dispell. And the Destroyer bug wasn't fixed until 1.17. It's still exsists in 1.16 they just nerfed the destroyer so it reflects what it's doing. From my understanding.