Alien versus Predator 2.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
So, the last time I borthed to check, a few people here have playred this game, and really liked it. My question is if you guys who have played the game, actually still play? I tend to get bored playing on loose-end servers, ripping humans apart as a vicious, hulking predalien. Or collecting skull trophies with spears through them as a predator. Sierra made this, so the controls work rather well in Counterstrike Form. (W for up, S for down, A for strafe left, D for strafe right, and so forth.) but it's a bit imbalanced if you don't know what you'e doing. It's basically a frag'em all multiplayer bloodbath, and it can get pretty gorey when you dissemble your opponets body by eating it as an alien or cutting it as a predator to get the head as a trophy. Anyone else played this game? And, if so, do you still play?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Shadow1psc2k said:
Alien is too damn good, pwning entire teams by myself got old fast =/

♥The Shadow♥
Blah, I've seen WAY better Pred players. And Alien got PWND.

Anyway,
I've played the game and there is somethin about playing aliens and humans.

When playing the human storyline. My heart was ALL thumping and I was scared of the things in the dark shadows. Death was just around the corner and that there was no hope.
But when playing Alien I felt as I couldn't die and nothing could stop me.
Same with playing the Pred. I mean really, are humands THAT weak. Come on now!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A good sniper can wipe out aliens and predators with no problem. It's sad, but that one hit kill isn't there just for show. You get a veteran at it and they'll kick your ass atleast a few times. As for the predators beating aliens, it IS possible, but it generally depends on skill. Most alien newbies pounce and slash. That's it. The good alien players use the tail in conjuction with the pounce. If you miss with pounce tail still stuns them. Then high jump ontop of them. Generally thats what I do. Against good preators, pouncing and clawing doesn't cut it. You need good senses, the ability to predict your opponets moves, as well as the element of suprise to have a small edge over good predators.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The preds got the damn net. You can't beat 'teh n3t'
I've played alien against pred SO many times. There was this one pred dude, god he was good. He killed EVERYONE, he never died once. Was close, but didn't die. And their damn cloaking, come on!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Aliens can slash through nets in a second. Aliens have heat sensors, so predators are outlined in a green aura, even when cloaked. Anymore reasons why I think you are talking about a different Aliens versus Predator?