AHHH $50 DOWN THE DRAIN!!

Pot_o_fire[hr]

Reaction score
AHHHH I CANT CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET BECAUSE IT GETS STUCK ON THE CHECKING VERSIONS SCREEN AND IT WILL SIT THERE FOR ALONG TIME!. SO ME THE RETARD I WENT OUT AND BOGUHT A NEW BATTLE CHEST BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A CD-KEY BAN. SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET PAST THIS LITTLE ERROR

:rofl2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Calm down, don't type in capitals. Waht game are you talking about first off all. Until then no help can be given to you.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I've had that problem before to. Just leave it alone, sometimes patience is all it takes to get past that screen. I've waited over 5 minutes, but it will usually get past that screen. If it doesn't, just try again and wait for 10 minutes. If you still can't get it to work, maybe the server is too full or something..hahaha.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If you wait a good while, and still nothing happens, the best thing you can do is go to the site of the game(which game?) and download/install the patches manually and then try to connect.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
tell me, if you installed wc3, then, copied someone elses files so your patched and everything, would you have their cdkey or your own?

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thebastardsword said:
tell me, if you installed wc3, then, copied someone elses files so your patched and everything, would you have their cdkey or your own?
Are you talking about copying just the executable or all of the files? I am pretty sure if you copy just the executable, you still have all your own stuff. if you replace all files, then i think your cd key gets replaced with them. the only 100% way to tell is to sign onto battle.net with both comps at the same time. if the second cannont sign on, then the cd key has obviously been replaced