Status
Not open for further replies.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Good, and hopefully nobody ever will, because it gets rid of pussies like you that maphack, and still lose 50% of the time. Get some skill, then brag about level 32.
Actually my solo was 60% and overall was like 57% what's your account that's what I thought =).

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
Actually my solo was 60% and overall was like 57% what's your account that's what I thought =).
I'm not the one hacking, nor the one going for pity because they lost a level 32 account. Don't bring my stats into the discussion, because quite frankly my playing isn't involved. I'm not the dumb**** that went ahead and got banned not once, not twice, but three times. How many accounts did you lose this time? ~5 like last time?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Andrew
Isn't this like the third time you got banned?

2'nd I think.... But why would it matter to you?

I'm not the one hacking, nor the one going for pity because they lost a level 32 account. Don't bring my stats into the discussion, because quite frankly my playing isn't involved. I'm not the dumb**** that went ahead and got banned not once, not twice, but three times. How many accounts did you lose this time? ~5 like last time?
Uhm you brought the stats into it yourself. I could beat you with out hacks a keyboard and a mouse. So now you should stfu =)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
offtopic: wanna see if i can make that a dryad icon by tonight?

Ohnoes that guy gave me a loss on my %47 Hunt icon account. BAN HIM BAN HIM. :p

Reaction score

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
2'nd I think.... But why would it matter to you?

Uhm you brought the stats into it yourself. I could beat you with out hacks a keyboard and a mouse. So now you should stfu =)
Stfu so some fag like you can run around acting good because you hacked to win? Oh, and play me without hacks? Please, it's obvious you'd hack. There's no way you can disprove that you hacked in a game with anybody now. You're a ****ing two-timing queer, please, quit while you might think you're ahead you ****y piece of shit.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
LOL.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=n0t-gosu

"The dumbass told me he used farsight to see my gryphs, even though he never got FS and NEVER scouted my base the whole game. And what's funny is he accidently admitted that I had gryphs (he was trying to whipser but messed up). And I still beat him..."

Taken off the bnet forum

I hope the people who hack knows that this will not help the warcraft section at all.
I know, I saw the same thing. Poor Forged.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
poor forged? are you stupid. You hack you get banned. You are not innocent. you hack you deserve more than an account reset.

there is no sympathy. you hack, you get banned. you wnat to cry? go cry about your own stupidity at hacking.

Wahts funny, is 3v3 At games I have faced a team of hackers 3 tiems all three tiems we won. Hackers have no skill. theroy, that game u palyed aginst me, you were pathetic. You post replays it is SO obvious in all the repalys you post that u hacked. No one should shed one ****ing tear for you or any hacker on bnet.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I said poor forged because he isn't very good and someone made him look like a huge idiot on bnet forums.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
I said poor forged because he isn't very good and someone made him look like a huge idiot on bnet forums.
You are not one to talk.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Yes, but not in a flaming way and using the term "dumbass" would indeed fall under a flame, so stop while you're ahead.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who said dumbass? Enlighten me.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Who said dumbass? Enlighten me.
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
LOL.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=n0t-gosu

"The dumbass told me he used farsight to see my gryphs, even though he never got FS and NEVER scouted my base the whole game. And what's funny is he accidently admitted that I had gryphs (he was trying to whipser but messed up). And I still beat him..."

Taken off the bnet forum

I hope the people who hack knows that this will not help the warcraft section at all.
Same goes for you Torubu stop flaming.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Stfu so some fag like you can run around acting good because you hacked to win? Oh, and play me without hacks? Please, it's obvious you'd hack. There's no way you can disprove that you hacked in a game with anybody now. You're a ****ing two-timing queer, please, quit while you might think you're ahead you ****y piece of shit.
You think because I used a hack I have no skill. Want a tissue? Quit using hackers as an excuse for your sucking.

He may have made forged look dumb on b.net forums. But you make yourself look dumb on battleforums.

And Pan your opinions don't matter that's why no one reads them

~Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.