Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
not interested but signign to give :O

edit: GOD I HATE LENGTHY SIGNUPS

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah there's a lot of rigmarole. If i don't get in i'll be pretty pissed. My reasons for wanting to play it was "heard it's ****ing good, i want in on that ****". I have honesty on my side.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Cobalt is right about Death Knights. They scrapped the idea of it replacing your character a looooong time ago. Besides that wouldn't make sense because you could end up replacing a class you like more and then lose intrest in the game itself. The newest thing I heard was that you had to do a quest at 80 to unlock the class available, but now I'm reading you just have to have a lvl 55. Once you get that the class becomes available and it starts at level 55 in eastern plaguelands in a Necropolis.

Death knight - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
At this time, the criteria for creating a Death Knight will be the existence of a level 55+ (confirmed on the official website [2]) character on the player's account. Once that criteria is met, the player can create one Death Knight per realm.[3]
I like WoW more than I do AoC, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with the fact WoW has a 'story.' You guys are getting worked up over nothing.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Blizzard made it too retardedly easy to do anything in WoW. Now all you need is a 55 and you get a free toon? EVERYONE will be doing that.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
make it 80 and it'd be more interesting.better yet, 2 80 toons(as a death night would seem to be multiple classes)

L

Laharl

Blizzard made it too retardedly easy to do anything in WoW. Now all you need is a 55 and you get a free toon? EVERYONE will be doing that.
Wow was never hard: Just repetitive. So very repetitive.

GRINDING FTL.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Just splited stuff
you two can continue your BAWWWing here

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
Wing it was a genuine argument about the game why r u so strict oh god please dont give me an infraction just for saying this