Act Plots and New Monsters!

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Think of sum new plots and new monsters

I think there shud be a huge city and then it gets attacked by a bunch of monsters and its up to u to defend it.... Act 6

in the last act, there shud be a empire of monsters and u gotta kill it

Catapults that can actually move not like the ones in act5 bloody foothills
Undead Barbs carrying axes and lances
Undead Mages
Hallucinators
Shadows
Bear looking monsters
Corrupted Swordsmen
-Have rectangular shields and they have charge and phanlax
-Phanlax is where u put ur shields together and put pikes thru the corners or in the hole in the shield
-intellegent
-has a general for each group

Dragon-RD

Reaction score
^-^ d3 would be great but i think they got WoW stuck in there heads atm
If it does well you never know

ps. Was baals soul stone ever destoryed :p?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if you read the actual book in diablo I and II, you see that they at least made it possible to make more stories, theres still, 2 evil beings left i believe...

*note: if you havnt read the book i recomend you do, there pretty good*

also, in the cenematics tyreal destroys the worldstone...and they say that can wreck havoc and who knows what kind of things coul dhappen now that the worldstone = gone?

also in the cenematics is it just me or does tyreals voice change on the last one or so?

think about it...

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I made a storyline for a diablo 3 but its in the other thread.

So, please stop making threads when others are open on the same topics. It just gets redundent. Somebody close this since their are others open on the same topic, and also this one was the latest to open.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
Thanks for backing me up Sworn Enemy :)
No offence, but I didn't intend on "backing you up". It just gets annoying having several threads on the same topic. Where you could have one for consistent ideas, and posting. I mean their is your thread on acts/quest and creatures theirs this one, and who knows what else will come. If they were somehow all put together it would make it easier to see everyones ideas. Also you could maybe have a thread sticked for acts and another for creatures. Simple.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
DragnSkull said:
if you read the actual book in diablo I and II, you see that they at least made it possible to make more stories, theres still, 2 evil beings left i believe...

*note: if you havnt read the book i recomend you do, there pretty good*

also, in the cenematics tyreal destroys the worldstone...and they say that can wreck havoc and who knows what kind of things coul dhappen now that the worldstone = gone?

also in the cenematics is it just me or does tyreals voice change on the last one or so?

think about it...
Yeah, Diablo 3 wouldn't be a good game if the story was lame. If you guys haven't noticed, nearly all the cool bosses have been killed for good this time. The only ones that are still alive are Azmodon and Belial. (I forget which one was the Lord of Lies and the other was Lord of Sin.) Anyways, they've been fighting each other for control of Hell ever since Diablo, Meph, and Baal were banished all to the mortal realm. I have some ideas as to what Diablo 3's story should be. Azmodon and Belial join forces after they realize how futile it is to be fighting each other, and plan to ressurect their fallen brethren. The main characters goal is to stop them from bringing back the prime evils, as well as Anadriel (the Maiden of Anguish) and Duriel (The Lord of Pain). Of course they'll be able to manage it, since there wouldn't be any cool boss fights if they weren't able to do it. Anyways, I think this should take place a few hundred years after the end of Diablo 2's storyline. It would make things a little interesting, and maybe a few technological upgrades could be added. Like being able to use Rifles like the ones in Warcraft 3. Another reason the story should take place a few hundred years later is because by that time, Diablo's 2's story would be more myth and legend to the main character, than actual happenstance. (I think that's a word anyways.) By the way, the reason why Diablo and his brothers were banished was because they took too much interested in the role humans played, since they thought they were the key to turning the tides in war. As a result, jealousy enveloped within the lesser evils and... well you know what happened. In Diablo 3, it would be nice if you could choose which side you could be in the start. Good or Evil? Heaven or Hell? Gives Dueling more meaning that way. If you're good, you venture down to Hell and try to kill undead minions and so forth. If you're evil, you battle upon heavens gates against Tyreal's forces. The battlefield on earth would be neutral grounds. I'm sure I mentioned this before, but that's because I want to see it happen.

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
like warcraft in some parts, but not all the way thorugh? that would be pretty swwet. they should have you have more interaction in the game rather thatn open chests and kill monsters.