Aahhaa when b.net forums got hacked.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
We should turn this into a news article like the D3 before SC2. Make it a follow up "This is why D3 will come out first"

God knows we had a huge trafficboom when we put that first rumor up.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
karunes lastes post
My teacher than jumped on me and begin to take her shirt off. i got an erection. She noticed and then pulled down my pants and kissed it. then started sucking me off. She was so hot. She was 8 years older than I, but that made no difference in my mind. Then we jumped back onto her desk and she hopped on. She started riding me slowly and then we started going faster. her moaning was so innocent and rhythmical. Later we were doing it doggy style still at her desks. She rested her arms on the computer monitor as she was being plowed by me from behind. Suddenly i felt i was going to cum, so i pulled it out of her !&$%@ and my cock was sammiched between her juicy breasts. She stroked up and down with them until i blew my load on her face. Much of it landed in her mouth and she swallowed. Over the weeks we continued to have sex in secret frequently. It was the best experience of my high school years.[/colo