A very helpful piece of advice.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
-Don't jump off Stonewroght Dam:(
-Also, don't try to swim to the bottom of the Great Sea, or across.
-Last of all, don't run blindly into camps, caves, towers, or buildings of any kind.

Just some helpful advice from your friendly WoW player:)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Once I jumped off the secret area in The Den and I died, plus,

1. If your an newb orc, don't explore the secret area of The Den, If you fall down and survive, some mean crab people will kill you, and you will end up in Rachet.
2. If you are there, there is a secret chest under the waterfall... you can sell it for good beginner money.
3. If you die in the Great Sea, or a deep area... then you will get fatigue... but when you're a ghost and getting your body back... you will get fatigue! Watch the **** out.
There, more tips.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
4. Don't under any circumstance choose to participate in a raid unless you grow a pair of testicles (pre lvl 28 = Unic)
5. Don't under any circumstances choose to pick a fight with a guard of an enemy town.
6. Do not expect to gain alot of respect by abusing "/train" and "/chicken"

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont think you can jump from branch to branch to get down the huge waterfall at the northernmost tip of Teldrassil, You cant, the the only way to get back up is to use a spirit healer. However, there is a curious brown lake down there, but i was afraid to revive myself becsuse there wouldnt be any way to get back up if i couldnt kill myself again (the lake isent deep enough to drown in).

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do not jump into the forge of ironforge and think you will not get hurt severely and die. yes it is possible, yes i have done it.

do not jump off high cliffs. sure it saves time, but YES it can ****ing KILL you.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I discovered another:

Do not play with ogres:(

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Khull said:
-Don't jump off Stonewroght Dam:(
I did that with my friend one night, damn that was fun :D

Khull said:
-Also, don't try to swim to the bottom of the Great Sea, or across.
Why not? I think the funnest part of this game is going to insaine areas, getting owned, and doing it again. Or just doing crazy stuff, like above.

Thats the thing that makes this game so great, you can do ANYTHING!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
SephirothX89 said:
Why not? I think the funnest part of this game is going to insaine areas, getting owned, and doing it again. Or just doing crazy stuff, like above.
Because as soon as yuou enter it you get this little "fatigue" meter and when it runs out you die, even as a ghost:-/

Sucks, I know, but I guess they want people taking boats... I so wanted to explore some of them islands way out in the middle of the ocean too!