A thread about me

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I am making this post to see, who likes me, hates me, or is neutral. There are few who have called me many names, and there are others who have called me a god. Few don't know me, few hate me, and many like me. I hate a variety of spammers and hackers, but if you realy got a problem with me, post it here. dont be afraid i won't get mad. Who here loves me and are incomplete without me? Well i guess i'm shooting pretty high, but hell i got the free time on my hands, that i can't use to help with the spam, so hell what else can i do? This is no introduction, it is no request to play, i merely wish to know if u hate when i come in a thread and voice my oppinion.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's more about, who hates me and why? trust me, i have nothing to do, itss cold outside and i figured i would see what ppl think about me. Arn't you curious?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
i hate u cause u haev a big ego. simple enough
Tell me how the hell i have a big ego? Just tell me, because i realy think you are just out to get me cause you feel threatened. And punk, i knew you would come here, your pissed because i don't like spammers, no need to get so angry.

Now, we can resume with some real ppl not some hypocritical spammers.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
You Are Not A Spammer, Your Something Else But Im Not Sure Yet WHat It Is.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well he post really a lot. and a lot. he doesnt spam but i think he used to. and why the hell do you hate pan what did he do to you? actually, he is one of the people that are really dedicated to these forums, staying here since august. thats a lot isnt it?

okay, and it saddens me to think that punk rock yam has as much posts as pan although he has been here for 2 months.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes he is

i have been here for one month actually kittykittie :)

i guess its taken over everything i do on the internet. it used to be forums, chat, d2,starcraft, kazaa, unreal tournament, making my website.

now its down to forums and chat.

so when you see a high post count
your first idea better not be
"he spams a hella lot im sure"

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
would u saying calling ppl losers are spam? if that is the case then pan is king of spam
A joke, HA me a king of spam, that was a good joke. Never do i spam. I make my point in every post, i never double post, (i have probably double posted once in my experience here, and even then i don't mean to) Of all things, i don't post enough, but i don't post when it isn't needed. Think about it, everythread i visit, if i posted even if i didn't have something to say then i would have 3000+ posts. that isn't right. And Punk does spam, not as much but still does.