A quik NE lesson vs HU

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I asked Malaxar to give a few quik lessons in a custom game after he completely smurphed me in 1v1 NEvNE where he AoW herassed me untill he could tech dryads, very unorthadoxed.

In this replay you will learn some great basic in cutting your work load in half using shift click, hotkeys, and sub groups. He will also give insight on herassment, teching, and making more use of your units. The setting is based on a NE v HU witch can be a nightmare for newer NE player.

Alot of people when you ask them to train you well just arent good at it they get very impatient or will most likely end up just playing a game with you then rate your skills. Malaxar took a different approach to this, and hopefully we will see some more stuff from him in the future.

I think this should be the way more strategy discussion be done.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well.. all i gotta say is that his NE build vs HU sux imo

that build, the one where u tech straight after moonwells and altar, sux since hero rush will pwnss jooo

plus footies will pwns joo (no def!)

and bears + dyrads wont do it, add mgs and dotts if u can.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
well i think its very effective legend, ask theroy he proved that today.

and as theroy said this is rush or be rushed game. the trick is to keep the enemy coming back to his base or chasing your hero while you have free reign to build you army up

ive won 3-4, 4-5 games just today using the strat. Orc is almost the same but i would suggest at least one AoW cuase the farseer and one grunt herass is quik and annoying.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dunno man..i jus tried it right now, lost badly... the guy did tower rush... and he didnt care when my hero was in his base... when i got mgs.. he surrounded and kileld :(

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
eh if when i get a good match of it being used effectively ill show you how its done.

forget you mgs they take an extra building and way to much resources when you can fully tech your bears.

i usualy by the time my hero has died twice from herassing i am ready to attack with a small army of bears, dryads, and the halls defense and attack have both been upgraded twice

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im going to fear of everybody who plays like that!Thats insane he knows every possible trick especially vs Human.

And thats what im seeking all the time - not how to counter this and that with humans but tricks like these with Human!Watching top player replays is a good learning and i can do at least this but i wanna have such Human teacher for example vs NE

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
im finding that during herass its best to assest wheather ur human oppnent has got a decent number of footmen. if so i suggest getting the aow or a good amount of protectors while doing that tech.

this is becuase if ur human enemy relizes ur tech he will overpower u with footies and even towers. if he stuck on the fact of getting his riflemen and caster you should be able to resume ur fast tech and can out do him with ur dryads and bears. but the aow is very important if u find ur enemy to be intelligent enough to footie slap u.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ur hero actually die in harassing? lol

Well =/ i go by mystyle, i dun like his BO or how he goes fast tech anyways, its very dangerous, mass footies + rifles will pwn tat strat quickly.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
ur hero actually die in harassing? lol
I'm sorry did someone forget he's in no way the best WC3 player to walk through BF.:wavey

BTW quik is quik and having an alter, well, and teching ur tree before ur hero is even out is pretty dam quik.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
:) no, well you dont really die lot when ur harassing against HU.. u jus let them use call of arms then run... :)

anyways did u pay malaxar for that? Cuz seems to me, asking forum members might have done better than that.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Um No I didnt pay for that.

*Slaps you with a respect check GHOST*

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
werent u the one who left theroy's match against darkmage when u assumed he was going mgs

gg

Reaction score
you mean the 2nd one? yah so what i left, i didnt feel like sitting still for 20 mins observing when i can play. and since theroy was doing exactly what i've seen before, then i assume that he was going to do the next part of the strat as in get mgs, dryads, and bears or something.
and didnt theroy still win anyways?

Btw: was that suppose to be a insult in anyway?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
yeah won, won doing what im talking about.

didnt i say quik lessons as in not planned this was all done outa no where i just asked him to explain some things and he did. weather it be for the advanced or noobs.

maybe GOOD players could show the not so good players better ways to play like this then one could learn more in one replay then your 3 months rambling on the forums.