A question, to those who have spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm a newb here, but I hopefully have found a good forum for SC finally :p, but I was just wondering is there anyone that could make me a nice custom graphic that I can use? If you have the time that is...umm reply or PM if you wouldn't mind helpin a fella' out.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hey Bink! Nice to see you may've found a place to stay. Don't worry, i was lost once, then i found this, trust me, you'll like the palce.

Btw, this IS posted in the wrong forum. But i will leave it here for the moment.

What kind of custom graphic are you looking for? Avatar, sigatar?

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself.

i dot do sigs but if you like mine Tweak did it for me. O wait didnt he get banned or something?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sig:dont steal sig, ask/make one ureself

Wolcome to teh battle forums
enjoy your stay

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
rong forum bink

try going into the gfx forum....

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, sorry about that :/ , I wasn't aware you had a different forum for stuff like this. Well anyway, I was sorta looking for an Avatar and a Sig but, I'm mainly worried about the Sig right now. Looking for something dark templarish, like how Renzokuken has the whole zealot thing goin on :) . Uhh should I just edit this post and repost it in the appropriate forums?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Bink, i've copied this to Intro forums and i'll move it to GFX Forums as well. Just play nice and someone might help you.

TIP: Be VERY specific about what you want, otherwise the GFXers will take a long time to construct a good sig for your from scratch.

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok been hammering out some idea's for the signature I'd like... I'd like it to have a wicked looking dark templar, with the warp blade showing clearly, and...the backround of it I'd like to be something like the Dark Templar home planet Shakuras (sp?) as for the text... "Death is certain, life is not." will work :) . and somewhere in it I'd like to have my name in it hehe, Bink! if any of this is unclear or you think you have a better idea for the backround, all input is welcome.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
mini trongamonga we have here?

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok I filled out a form on that other topic where it seems everyone posts for their Sig's so...this post is now pointless :) don't bother replying let it die lol

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.