A question about Diablo 3

jada17

Reaction score
Do you think it will be like World of Warcraft and you will have to pay 10 dollars a month? or whatever it is. I hope its just you get to buy it one time and play it without having to pay every month.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Oh god..not this again...PLEASE stop making threads about this.

DIABLO IS NOT GOING TO COST ANY MONEY TO PLAY BECAUSE D 1 AND 2 DIDNT!! AND IF IT DID THEN PEOPLE WOULDNT PLAY IT! PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!! RAR

jada17

Reaction score
uhhh...that was my first post you ****in retard...can you read it says number of posts in the corner, and it says a number 1 next to mine. it was just a question, ignore it if your gonna whine like a little girl

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jada17 said:
uhhh...that was my first post you ****in retard...can you read it says number of posts in the corner, and it says a number 1 next to mine. it was just a question, ignore it if your gonna whine like a little girl
Dont flame, as for your question, i dont think that d3 will have a monthly fee.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
:rofl2
jada17 said:
Okay noob, first of all stop flaming. Second of all, read what I said PROPERLY. What I said wasnt anything personal, I was just referring to all of the other 68threads like this. Calm down :rofl2

And whats with the "Whine like a little girl thing"? Youre a sexist twit too..or just a little kid. Prolly both.

L

Laharl

None of the Warcraft games were pay to play until World of Warcraft. It could quite easily be the same.

stephen149

Member!
Reaction score
Yea I think there is going to be a monthly fee. With the amount of money they are making from WoW, why wouldn't they do it? I would gladly pay $15 CDN/month to play Diablo 3.