Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'de personally drop Divine Spirit, as 17 spirit isn't going to do much endgame and put the point into Maytrdom or Holy Well instead, but that's just me personally.

The rest looks good, I like the new talent tree alot.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
I'de personally drop Divine Spirit, as 17 spirit isn't going to do much endgame and put the point into Maytrdom or Holy Well instead, but that's just me personally.

The rest looks good, I like the new talent tree alot.
17 spirit is the lowest, I'm assuming once your higher level you can get higher ranks.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Looks good to me, the new Spirit of Redemption is ****ing insane, that's almost a wipe saver right there.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like it...alot. My only beef with it, is that Martyrdom talents are only 1/2. I'm just picky and like everything full, or nothing. Hehe, honestly, it's really good. Every talent buffs up your healing, nothing else, you've really gone all-out. Alot of priests would've put points into stuff that'd help them grind. But who needs EXP at 60?

Let's say you did die and you became the Spirit of Redemption, you have 10 seconds to cast whatever, what would you cast? I only have a Lv17 Priest so i'm pretty new to being a Priest, i'd prolly hit everyone with Renew then spam Flash Heal, how about you guys?