-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Would look something like this.

What about yours?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Mine would have pictures of dead zombies.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
That was retarded, ne wayz mine would prob. like Ann Franks diary, u know with the holocaust and all, damn nazis

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Mine would be written in a pink ink pen. I would write emo song lyrics and poems. The words would occasionally be covered in dried, red blood drops from when I cut myself.

El Oh El.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would just rewrite everything in dictionary, fill up page or so.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mine would have all my little quotes about Hilary Duff and all my favorite singers.

God I love hilary duff, she is so hawt, and now she is even hawter since she is so going to be in a movie i so need to see.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
i hate diaries. you have to start writing which i ahte and you have to do it in english which i hate even more

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would probably draw in it..

and any words would be lyrics from songs that i like, or just know. Imight write down lyrics to Korn, wether it be Freak On a Leash, Counting on Me, Helmet in the Bush, or Marilyn manson's Coma White, or maybe even the Backstreetboy's Mr.Dj :D

but mostly drawings. when i dont really try to draw, ill draw like, knights, and dragons, or flares or something from JTHM. AND mat, in JTHM its a DIE-ARY, not die-ry. I know. I have the book now.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Jenny said:
Mine would be written in a pink ink pen. I would write emo song lyrics and poems. The words would occasionally be covered in dried, red blood drops from when I cut myself.

El Oh El.
You know what?

I've decided to agree with this guy.

Mine would be like this.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I would only write a diary if it was a requirement of some sort, but if I had to, it would likely describe the unfortunate events that occur in my every-day life in the comical, objective fashion that most of my writing employs.

My trip to see the Batman Begins movie today with two of my ex-girlfriends would be one such entry. To the reader (whoever that would be), at least, it would seem comical. I, on the other hand, am still twitching from the frustration and agony.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
i would prolly draw anime in it