A New Sig

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Someone give me suggestions to as a new sig (bands only) as in what band, which logo, or album, and a new ava for the corresponding band. post some suggestions for me.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
first, this should be in the ghx forums, 2nd, you have to say what kind of music you like and such, we could be like "OMG DTWELVE!!!" or "OMG TATUROXOROZ MY BOXORZ!!" and you could be a heavy metal freak and be like "OMGWTFNEWB, NOT SHIT BANDS!!" so like, you gotta give us something to work with...

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok so maybe i put it into wrong forum but i left it open to you people to see what everyone likes and ill just randomly select one and ill keep coming back here every few weeks and change it. but just to let you know im into rock ad metal but not into much punk, except for the used and afi and 3days grace.
anything from the cure to dimmu borgir
kittie to lacuna coil
ozzy to metallica

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
there ya go! :p at least we know what kind of music you perfer now, although we could have went by your name :p

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thoght most people would remember my orgy ava, my dimmu borgir sig that i had a while ago, my tool quote in my sig, and the a perfect circle ava and sig i have now- not to mention my name of who used to be the biggest names in metal when they first started. didnt really think i had to really tell anyone that i like rock. it should have been obvious.