A new Godhead album is coming...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Okay, Tatu does this..so it's my turn :cool:

For those of you who don't know, this is godhead:

I know there are some fans here, so I'm posting this..

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of them..they happen to be my favorite band. However, I really got into them during the "Power Tool Stigmata" era (1999) when they were still quite industrial/goth. I obsessed over them, and they quickly became my favorite band. In 2000 they were found by Manson, and he signed them onto his label..which they put out "2000 Years of Human Error" on. This album was absolutely amazing. However, Manson's label Posthuman Records shortly after dropped, and the band yet again had to search for a new label. Manson though, being that he found them and chose to sign them, got them quite a bit of attention...so it wasn't very hard for them to find something else. After they were put into the spotlight though..it seems that they have changed..quite a bit. A few years after '2000 years', they released 'Evolver'..which was definitely had an appropriate title. Their sound had totally evolved. It seems they had departed with *most* of their industrial sound..and turned more rock oriented. Anyway..they're coming out with another album..I'm not sure of the title yet. I'm excited..and very pleased with the sound..but at the same time, still a bit dissapointed. I really miss the old industrial side of them, and hope it shows in the rest of the album. However, from what I've heard..it really sounds like it has great potential, and Jason Miller's voice sounds amazing like usual (even more amazing).

You can hear 4 of their new songs @ http://myspace.com/godhead

Personally my favorite is 'Your End of Days'.

Anyway, if you know of the old godhead, this is a big change...but this seems like something that anyone could enjoy. Tell me what you think. I'll probably end up posting a review once it comes out and once I've heard it enough.
[/rain]

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ah, goody. I haven't been able to find their albums in the stores around here for some reason, so I'll have to buy em off the net. I've liked em for about a year now.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Cool. Well, their albums '2000 Years of Human Error' and 'Evolver' should be at any CD store. Albums like 'Nothingness' and 'Power Tool Stigmata' need to be ordered online. Those albums are 2 of my favorites. They also have other rare albums, that are hard to find *that I have :D*.[/rain]

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Omg. Totally buying the CD or download it. Probably the latter....

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
How dare you post a thread in CC about some band you're obsessed over. I would never do that.......but If I did I would say that if you click my banner you can see the new video for t.A.T.u's long awaited single "All About Us" which looks very professional.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
How dare you post a thread in CC about some band you're obsessed over. I would never do that.......but If I did I would say that if you click my banner you can see the new video for t.A.T.u's long awaited single "All About Us" which looks very professional.
[rain]No..but you can check out these new godhead songs. Godhead > Tatu. Ahh..why am aI even comparing the two? *cries*[/rain]