A new clan

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't visit these forums often anymore, and I'm a casual player of Warcraft 3 TFT.It seems only logical to assume that this site is long overdue for a clan to be made on it. These forums could serve as the basis for the clan, members could join it, and it would give a nice link between the members of battleforums that play the game. Just a thought

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
trust me, there's been numerous bf clans, and all of them failed miserably.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Because we need 12 members, and also nobody lives in the time zone and has the same on/off hours.

A

achzay

I play a lot of LAN games with my buddies here at university but i hit up the solo on bnet quick often.

bnet name = zackeke

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
xBFx ftw! More like XXL-BF.

I'm like a planet that appears in the sky for some time and then disappears, I come and leave, I play and become inactive. Now I'm "close to the Sun", so if someone wants AT/solo, meh I gotta see what it is to play solo after 5 months inactivity. Anyways I'm home - back to my nice life, food, habits, entertainment, friends and some solo games. Also gimme my elder status or else.

Oh I'm soo bd at orc and I actually Dl-ed a demo when I didn't play the real war3 and played 1vs1 orc mirror but was bored, coz I just let the creeps own the newbs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I guess no one was around when BF clan was called BaFo.

seriously the someone decided, unaide3d by drugs or such, that BAFO was a good clan name.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sounds like something that happened when Swooper was admin.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Even though I'm waiting for SCII i still feel like playing war3 solo/ mb AT too from time to time. But unless SCII is out, I mostly come to play with smb. Theroy, the only known person with who I could solo left war3, Chris is prolly less active even than me for AT (considering I am 5 months away from war3, now I'm back for just few weeks). So, there is nothing left for me but to go make mass accounts to play with good players on 0 losses (no time to make levels). So, BFs war3 is gone completely, BFs clan is a joke ^^

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Less active? I am on Wc3 almost every day.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Well, that's good because I was gonna look for active players to play with. I had this impression from a thread, if it so, PM, I can check to see if ur online and if u feel like playing AT. Coz I'll be soloing on northrend when there's no one.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You know my Azerothian account by now, should be that hard to find me.

But you keep changing accounts, and my F list is filled.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I change Northrend akks and you play Azeroth only, right? Well... now that I am back laddering I will stick to one account. I changed the one with the clantag because the clantag name sucks ... and I ended it with a free win for the oppo. My Northrend akk where I will get losses and not stay with 100% is 1mpactor. I don't remember the password for the one with 'I'. Even if I don't start with 4-5:0 I know I will get almost the same stats, so unless I make one akk lvl 30+ (how about 40) and later start another, there's no point in starting mass accs up to lvl 13. But I'm on to playing for lvl 40, instead of massing custom games to use the time to make it before SCII is out.

In Azeroth the old accs are history - when you see me with a new one, you should remove the others, as you will never see me with them. My Azeroth acc is "ImpctOwns".

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just remember, I will only play with you on your ImpctOwns akk. Anything else I will not do games on. Sorry man, but keeping track of your multiple accounts is frustrating.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Don't worry, in Northr it doesn't matter for you but even there I need to get ~lvl40 (I hope) before changing an acc again and in Azeroth there is no need to change it. When I was inactive I forgot my usernames, now I will stay with this acc. Besides, how are we gonna make big levels if I change acc? I'm thinking of at least lvl 30 in AT. The only icon I care to reach fast (still would play only solo and AT to reach it) is rifleman. I hate staying with peon icon but I don't feel excited about getting icons further than that, even though I've done BloodMage as best (750 wins).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I don't like making multi accounts, cause I have a friends list to maintain, and telling people about my new account is a pain.

FYI, Pan got his Wc3 reinstalled. We could do 3s with him if he and you are interested.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Sry about the AT, i think I was too tired, I would rape those noobs. Next oppos will suck coz that's how the amm goes so if not too late for me, mass ownage follows. I won't let them do anything.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The problem with our rounds was that we didn't take into consideration the variables of our enemies. The 2nd 2 UD game was because I got stuck.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I prefer not to use rifles, and I won't do it unless they are 2 elfs who mass hunts. I've seen pro games and other good players games, the hu would go footmen > > sanctums but not rifles. If I'm to take care of dests, I can make tanks fast and you saw what happens when I add tanks ;>

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The Tank game was hilarious. I didn't notice you went on ahead and blasted the base till it said Revealing the two players. I thought that scrub remark was because we had brought tanks to his base. We shouldnt have gotten surrounded in that battle.