A new chapter in my life

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So, I just returned from lansing today and have found an apartment to lease so i can go to medical school over there. I'm taking over a lease for a 2 bedroom apartment (Its cheaper for 2)...In august, I'll downgrade down to a 1 bedroom...its about 700$ with utilities! 4 out of the 5 apartments we toured wreaked of WEED...A lot of the undergrads tend to congregate in the same apartment communities...I'm glad im far away from them :D

Anyways, I start school june 30 and am pretty much leaving everyone and thing behind (some distant friends are coming along). it really sucks because I went through the same crap when I finished grade 11 in Lebanon (the country)...I moved to the US with only my brother and mother...

I'm excited but dont like the whole idea of making NEW friends and building that whole trust thing over again. Im kind of used to blurting out anything I want...whenever I want...lol
The 2 people that gave us a tour of the school were students there and were the biggest fucking dorks! Im probably judging them too soon but my insight seldom fails me...

Anyone have similar experiences? Anyone live by lansing? Do you know where the fuck it is?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
So, I just returned from lansing today and have found an apartment to lease so i can go to medical school over there. I'm taking over a lease for a 2 bedroom apartment (Its cheaper for 2)...In august, I'll downgrade down to a 1 bedroom...its about 700$ with utilities! 4 out of the 5 apartments we toured wreaked of WEED...A lot of the undergrads tend to congregate in the same apartment communities...I'm glad im far away from them :D

Anyways, I start school june 30 and am pretty much leaving everyone and thing behind (some distant friends are coming along). it really sucks because I went through the same crap when I finished grade 11 in Lebanon (the country)...I moved to the US with only my brother and mother...

I'm excited but dont like the whole idea of making NEW friends and building that whole trust thing over again. Im kind of used to blurting out anything I want...whenever I want...lol
The 2 people that gave us a tour of the school were students there and were the biggest fucking dorks! Im probably judging them too soon but my insight seldom fails me...

Anyone have similar experiences? Anyone live by lansing? Do you know where the fuck it is?
Why is WEED capitalized and not wreaked?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
And isn't it spelt reeked?

I don't exactly have finding an apartment issues. I live in one with a friend of mine. And we get along fine in our 2 bedroom. As long as we are able to split the rent and support each other on the Food budget, things work out better than you think.

And no, our apartment doesn't have retarded weed smokers ;).

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Why is WEED capitalized and not wreaked?
because it reeked... of WEED! Can you believe it? Of all things? WEED, SON! WEED!

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
wow i never would have thought this forum was filled with pot heads. thank you for your valuable input
Really?

A forum that was primarily filled with adolescents?

You are some kind of retard.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Why didn't I become a doctor? I like it. I've seen how corpses are cut coz I've been at the morgue ....

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Really?

A forum that was primary filled with adolescents?

You are some kind of retard.
NO...a forum filled with hardcore gamers...I would think the last thing they would do is be pot heads...
And i think the word you were looking for was primarily...

And you guys wonder why i troll! Because this place has really gone to shit...Nothing else to do...There are only a few decent people here; the rest have nothing interesting or useful to post.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ye, look I'm telling them to play broodwar in garena. No1 wanted. I told them to play Azeroth, arranged team, no1 wanted. I'm now trying to make them arrange that Dota stuff no one gives a fucking shit. :( I think i'm gonna cut my veins.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
NO...a forum filled with hardcore gamers...I would think the last thing they would do is be pot heads...
And i think the word you were looking for was primarily...

And you guys wonder why i troll! Because this place has really gone to shit...Nothing else to do...There are only a few decent people here; the rest have nothing interesting or useful to post.
They're the same thing, almost everyone here who initially joined aside from a few people were in the +16 age group. Which happens to be the common age of those who consume marijuana. It's hard to believe you've actually played online video games without being aware that a large portion of the people playing smoke pot, apparently you're not only retarded, but completely oblivious as well. Also, you're criticizing my word choice after spelling reeked, "wreaked"? Who gives a fuck. You know what I meant.

No one wonders why you "troll". You're a gigantic douche. It's not a mystery.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
700$ !?

I rented a house for 425$ a month legally, (and rented out the extra bedrooms to bring rent down to 255$). And that's in Canadian money. Plus i grew and sold mushrooms so I pretty much didn't pay anything for living as that covered it. Gotta think these things through, gotta look ahead and plan man.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hahahhaa i dont have to worry about rent until next year. and i dont even think i need to worry about it at all. asian parents dont expect their child to pay for university. i can leech off my parents until im 50 if i really wanted to. hahahahaha

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, AZN flea...LOL...Im taking financial aid...There is no way i can cover the cost of med school and expenses by myself. The rent is covered! And yes im arab, my parents are exactly the same.

Pan, you actually sold shrooms? LOL, i def. won't deal with that shit! Out of curiousity how much money were you making vs how much time you put into it?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
How are you going to go through medical school when you don't believe in addiciton?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol so u got in? what school?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pan, you actually sold shrooms? LOL, i def. won't deal with that shit! Out of curiousity how much money were you making vs how much time you put into it?
I pretty much lucked into it. I knew a guy who sold me shrooms really cheap, so I'd just re-sell them. For an average dose (2 grams) I'd buy for around 10$, and could sell it for around 60$, which was nice profit.

Then my friends girlfriend who deals a lot of different drugs set me up spores (Psilocybe cubensis), I got a book on growing and it worked out alright. I didn't grow a lot, and I still resold mushrooms, but it was interesting. The only problem was not everyone did mushrooms all the time, and not always frequently. Before I moved out I knew lots of people who wanted shrooms and couldn't find them, but would only buy every few months.

On a side note, in my first week of classes the univeristy set everyone up on a very serious presentation about campus life, and mentioned how one could make certain homemade drugs that were harmful. So i took that as a challenge and in my second year produced a little GHB. I did it once, and never took it, but my one friend said it was pretty awesome.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How are you going to go through medical school when you don't believe in addiciton?
How in zeus's asshole did you come to that conclusion? actually I dont want to know...nevermind

I got into michigan state university college of osteopathic medicine...Osteopathic schools are easier to get into than MD schools but they are exactly same. They only have an extra course in OMM(osteopathic manipulative medicine) that you have to take.

Pan lol, its good you didnt take that GHB...I'm hoping by now you are out of that drug phase and have moved on.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought you were actually intellectual at one point.
You have no idea what I'm talking about, so shoo..shoo..*hits with broom*.

How in zeus's asshole did you come to that conclusion? actually I dont want to know...nevermind
I'm speaking of the "Stop smoking thread" where your'e like "LOLOL YOU CAN STOP SMOKING EASILY WITH A SIMPLE THOUGHT. You're just a weakling!". Also when I said addiction is a physical/mental disorder and you were like "Don't get all scientific on me!1".

My point: you'd make a horrible doctor (or whatever you inspire to be in the medical field).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pan lol, its good you didnt take that GHB...I'm hoping by now you are out of that drug phase and have moved on.
I'm not retarded. I just mod 360s now for extra cash (the same way I made initial capital to invest in shrooms.).