A map

FoolyCooly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello, every body. I formatted my computer a few days ago and I have no custom maps in my steam folder anymore. There is one map I like, It's called de_halo_2002 or something with halo in it. Please post help or where to get this map.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if it is de_halo, go here, if not, don't.

FoolyCooly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One slight problem. When I open the map in the gaem, a fatal error occurs. "Could not oper halo.wad" or something like that. Any help?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoolyCooly
...eh
ill be looking around then..
I see that your new, so I will be nice. First I would like to say welcome to the forums. You should read the rules however since youve already broken one(Double Posting), please do not post two times in a row. There is a button, EDIT, to edit your post.

FoolyCooly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok well, sorry. This is different from the forum I'm from. Just here temporarily. Any way I just found that rule."Also, if you have something to add on to your post, use the "edit" feature, do NOT post another reply to it. The edit feature is there for a reason, please use it. Any users who are found trying to inflate their post count's will have them reset to 0. " Didn't know.

P.S. I can't delete that post.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I normally just join games with maps that I need...that way I know that I'm getting what I need, not to mention I can play it while I'm at it...unless I'm going for LAN play or setting up a server.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FoolyCooly
One slight problem. When I open the map in the gaem, a fatal error occurs. "Could not oper halo.wad" or something like that. Any help?
Try searching google for halo.wad ?

Edit: First link in google searching for it

http://faethin.tripod.com/maps/fy_deepsnow.zip

Some map called fy_deepsnow, includes halo.wad.

Place the .wad file in your CSTRIKE folder, not your maps folder.