A little help please..

User_Friendly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know you don't support the downloading of this game, but I need someone to send me the contents of their disk 1. I purchased the game (After driving to 13 different stores looking for it), but the disk 1 is scratched so it won't read. Of course the other 2 copies left were gone when I went back to the store the next day to get a different copy, and I can't get my money back since it's opened. So now I'm left with a damaged cd that's keeping me from playing. My only other option is to send the disk back to blizzard so they can send me a new disk, but if I'm gonna do that I might as well wait for the new servers to be up and they ship out more copies of the game.

So, if you can help me out, send it to T34418L30N3@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Get one of those protective coverings. Its a new thing they came out with, works for any type of Disk, Cd, DVD, games. Its a small plastic thing that goes over it so it works smoothly.

User_Friendly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it supposed to repair it or something? Post up a link to it if you can. It was scratched (pretty deep) when I took it out of the package, so keeping it from getting damaged more isn't a big help. I've sent it through like 500 cycles on one of those hand cranked disk repair things that sand a layer off the disk and a 'fill in the scratches' style disk repairer, but they are still there. Thanks anyways.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'll adivse you to ask a friend for his disk then, perhaps you know someone that can led you it?

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Static said:
Get one of those protective coverings. Its a new thing they came out with, works for any type of Disk, Cd, DVD, games. Its a small plastic thing that goes over it so it works smoothly.
It protects it doesnt fix it.

User_Friendly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meh, it turns out a lot of people are having damaged disk and other install issues. People say using the open beta works, so I'm getting that right now. If this doesn't work I'll just have to wait it out until the new servers are up and they start shipping copies out again.

Thanks for the help anyways.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
nah its like a cover that makes it not skip anymore.... good comerical. Had a black guy get picked up in the desert by a fat hill billy in a semi. HE was playing a cowboy disk and it was skipping so the black guy put a covering on it and it didn't skip.

But.... it doesnt fix it does it?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Uh. I thought the black guy threw the truckers disc out the window and put in his own CD with the same song on it, it had one of those covers on it though.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
ya, they make it look like it will fix it, sneaky ****ers

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
This guy obviously just wants a WoW crack if you don't notice.

Those coverings work though, even after so many products that havn't done jack with previous computer products..

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
What a stupid scheme.. dude just go out and buy the game.. nomatter how low on money you or ur family is, there's ALWAYS a way to make some extra money within your own time and earn it yourself.

User_Friendly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is no *crack* for this game. The most you could do is download the open beta client and play on the few private servers. If I was looking for a crack for this game I think I'd need all 4 disks, not just disk 1. I'd also need a CD Key to register an account, which I got when I purchased the game. I ended up getting the open beta client and updating that. Everything works fine now, just need to send the scratched disk back to blizzard so I'll have a working set of CDs incase I need to reinstall.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Buy a new one 50 bucks oh wow sell one of the other games u dont use anymore to game crazy or do some odd job, or sell ur god dam TV you dont watch cause ur playing to much WoW