A little abstarct thingy of doom

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
it is a strange abstract of doom.... I know the AA sucks on it, and it is a little big (big enough for my desktop at 1280X1024, yes, it is my wallpaper...) Tell me what you think..
at least it is better then my last idea: a screenshot from Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations of me sniping a person...
well... here it is...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Meh, it is pretty good considering I know nothing of 3-D. It's too trendywhorey and you didn't go wild enough. 7/10

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
hmm...I like it, although very trendwhore...although that isnt always bad. 8/10.

And just for you, since you have me quoted;) I am gonna give you this for your avatar...dont have to use it though...and I swear there are no subliminal messages in it. :D

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
well... as i said, i would play Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations and came up with a blobish thingy of doom... took about 8 hours to render, but here it is:

render report attached, and yes, bil=billion, tri=trillion, and qua=the next one...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I really don't like that random black thing in the middle of it, othewise it is awsome.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
the blackness, now that i look at is, is accually a reflection of a reflection of a reflection... it other words, one more light should fix it...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Either way...it doesn't really look that good RIGHT NOW. Perhaps once you get some color and some brushing it will help matters..

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i'm currently trying to figure out what color would be good... but i did more experimenting with the blackness problems and came up with either have them of have the entire thing too bright... i'd rather have them since brightness is bad and darkness is good...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well I must say, good job on the renders, but I agree- there isn't enough color.