A lil fun i had last night

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok me and some freinds from time to time when we get together in a public place we like to try differnt pick up lines and see who gets slapped and who gets them in teh sack.
Well yesterday night my freinds thought they cheer me up so i had a few beers and we went to gatilinburg,tn. Cool place to drink n stuff. Anyways we all take turns picking out girls and trying our own orginal pick up lines. well the reason i'm posting this is not becuz of my pick-up line but becuz of my freind ronnie.

Well i only did it once..i walked up to this redhead girl, un button my shirt and said ,"Do i make you horney?" well she said no... and i was like ,"not eve na little bit?? how bout $5?" well she jsut rolls her eyes and walk off.

Mine wasn't really funny becuz i wasn't in to it. But my freind ronnie (whos nickname is kingkong becua of his massive peckers) says see those 5 girls over there? and we were like yea..so he sasy watch this...

So he walks up to this group of hot chicks...un does his pants...flops out his dick and says ,"Whos first?" I have never laughed so hard in my life. 3 girls covered there mouths and was OMG thats big!@! Well he didn't get a number but one girls said he got a C for effort...

hehe if i was hung liek a horse i would porb do that but after that we jsut kinda let him win becuz we cna't beat that...

first fun i had in a couple of weeks :)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea well....i honestly dun know diff between a aslyum thread/chit thread...is it becuz it says penis it it?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cxoli
Lol :p You have the strangest stories....
from a guy who has 2 anime guys fux0ring in his sig o_O

<3

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i find no harm in walking around the halls of my school with my penis hanging out of my pants....its awesome

you will get so many chicks like that....and you get the ones that will do anything....i find its like a chick detector, its best though when you pass by a group of girls and they all blush, you dont need a big penis, ive seen people with 1/2 inch peters do it....im almost afraid to do it anymore though cause of all the guys that do it in my school...its like some kinda of gay orgy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lol. That would be so ****ing funny. Great shit to your friend dude :).

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
from a guy who has 2 anime guys fux0ring in his sig o_O

<3
Yeah I'm making fun of it, whatever. Makes more sense if you know about the characters.

And I'm a girl :p

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Hahahahaha that's a good story. Still not as good as the one where you kissed a cat's ass though...

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
OMG! THAT IS F***ING HELARIOUS! wow.... that guy would be my hero, but my top 3 spots are filled up.

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a game like that with my friends. we have to go around grabbing girls tits and see how long we can hold on :) i have the recored of um... a bigillion minutes... ok this story is fake....

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
haha.. that was aweomse.. thad be so funny to see.. i still like the one where u kissed the cats ass tho haha..

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Wow, congradulate that guy for me, he didnt get slapped...Wow, impressive.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Dyzfunctioned
that guy would be my hero, but my top 3 spots are filled up.
heh

FuLouZero

Reaction score
When I go to GatlinBurg Theres a bunch of old hags...
I go there every year before we go to Virgina and we go to stuff like Ripleys and stuff -.-