A good free mmorpg

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok,this rpg isint the usual free crappy mmo's,this is good

this game i actually like better then lineage 2,and its free,u dont gotta play on private servers if u want it for free,its free on the main servers.

ive been playing it all day yesterday,and today it is really fun,i suggest u guys to dl and try it(its only 300mb but it is still very good quality mmo)

anyway heres the link

www.tantra.ph

my account is
Benwillownyou wisper me if ure ever on

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
god wha is the key thing?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Umm anarchy online is free :) and its acculy a real game :rolleyes

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this mmo > anarchy trust me,as for the key wing,i dunno try and register with new info,or check the forums on the site maybe they will help

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
this mmo > anarchy trust me,as for the key wing,i dunno try and register with new info,or check the forums on the site maybe they will help
what lvl are you now? and it looks like Lineage 2.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im level 26,close to 27 ive just been qusting around ang getting alota cash i prefere this over lineage 2,i dunno about u though

and i only got to lvl 26 because on the weekends,they raised the exp gained by 35% per kill,for valintines day but its over now,was fun though

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
im level 26,close to 27 ive just been qusting around ang getting alota cash i prefere this over lineage 2,i dunno about u though

and i only got to lvl 26 because on the weekends,they raised the exp gained by 35% per kill,for valintines day but its over now,was fun though
which major god are yoyu under? shiva? vishnu?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dunno much about the game,but u cant be under a god untill later levels,when u get enough points or something

also,im not sure if gods add any stats or anything,i think they just open up new quests

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
i dunno much about the game,but u cant be under a god untill later levels,when u get enough points or something

also,im not sure if gods add any stats or anything,i think they just open up new quests
hmm Ic, well Im dling the game right now, seems interesting, Ill pm ya when I get on =)

edit probly an hour later LOL

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,but i only have untill 8 pm(about an hour) so dont expect me to be on tonight,unless u have good dl speeds and finish dl in like 20-30 mins

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol gg any way imma dl this tommrow

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
dude if you want the best MMORPG thats free at the moment... its priston tale!!!
eng.pristontale.com

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
prison tale isint free,lvl 39 is cap then u gotta pay,also IMO,i prefere this over prison tale