A FFA tomorrow? (30th Oct)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know I love solo tournaments and I'll try to make 1-2 solo tourneys each month. In the rest of the cases, we can have every 1 or 2 weekends a FFA. Starting from tomorrow, who is in ?

Saturday, 30th October
Meet in : Azeroth, channel WC3BF
Time: 1:00p.m. EST (Eastern Standard)

Everybody is welcome regardless his level or skills. All we need are enough people for a good FFA.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
they hardly ever work, and why dont we just meet in op battleforums?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not sure why you schedual for the middle of the afternoon MS, thats probably the worst time of day...

I can't make it. I'll be busy with things untill 4:30est.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Too bad I dont have ANY time in weekends this whole year (or rather, until Christmas break)

Even if I want to, I wont be home for whole weekend due to stuff I gotta do and work, but.. meh, if you can, how about friday nights? Im sure many people are free...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i have always had a problem with u scheduling this crap, cause I cannot come. I have work to do

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ughh...

MS, theres a lot of new war3 players that might have time, try to contact them, mainly but not limited to:

-kao
-thebastardsword
-khull
-Jim Morrison
-CB
-Ted
-Treefrog
-Clan Diet.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I will maybe

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well...you know Aragorn set the same time and he's from USA so I'm trying to make it good for all of you, and N_ i hope it is just an exception that you can't come this time.

You all know that the ffa is different from an organized solo tourney so if you come later like 1:30 or 2pm est you can play in a 2nd game or 3rd.

N_ said:
ughh...

MS, theres a lot of new war3 players that might have time, try to contact them, mainly but not limited to:

-kao
-thebastardsword
-khull
-Jim Morrison
-CB
-Ted
-Treefrog
-Clan Diet.
If they are 'new' warcraft players they can show at some time, the FFA will continue for hours as you know.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well...you know Aragorn set the same time and he's from USA so I'm trying to make it good for all of you, and N_ i hope it is just an exception that you can't come this time.
like I said

Too bad I dont have ANY time in weekends this whole year (or rather, until Christmas break)
I may be able to join solo tournies, like if you set it up as 2 week long span and do it in weekdays as well.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TreeFrog123 said:
I'm not new OMG! I just suck :(. I don't know if I can come or not don't count on it that's in two hours.
not new, but new to me, I didnt know you played war3, just found out recently. <-- thats what I meant by 'new'

Reaction score
either way, youll need to give a few days notice. 1) people wont join. 2) people are busy unless you make it available to them to fit in their plans. 3) dont make the notice too long or else people will get bored of it or something.

Make the time where everyone can play in. I suggest doing a poll where everyone is free and on what days.