9 more days

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It is nine days until Ozzfest 2004. Started off in Hartford CT. where i will be seeing it and then goes all over. Cant wait to see Metal Gods Judas Priest with original singer Rob Halford.

Anyone else going to the rock fest of the year???? now i am gonna go eat some onion rings cause i am watching this fat show on MTV.... love it

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You Got Another Thing Comin'!

Awesome song. I went to Ozzfest last year, and it was alright. Cradle Of Filth was over in the next stadium, which was kinda lame. Ozzy was wasted on drugs or something, and he didn't appear, and Disturbed synced.. meh.

I'll probably go again. If for nothing else, to see all of the head shops.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'm going to go see it in Indianapolis, IN this year (I think that's where it's at...I know I'm going to IN) My uncle is buying me tickets for graduating :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude Cradle of Filth freakin rules... but it is a sound that you must get used to. But the titties are lovely with the ozzfest painted on it :D i love it. BUt seriously slayer is gonna rip like 32 new assholes next week.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I heard something about a couple of bands were rejoining together to do this.... I wanna go, but I'm not allowed/I dont live near any of the dates.