9/11 Performance

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Ofcourse it does, i mean what is higher then the gov't? Nothing, they control the legislature and the ways to enforce it. And we don't need another revolutio, not that anyone wants a revolution anyway, everyone is used to this.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
amrtin77 said:
Article 29.

Everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought and speech.

Propaganda or campaigning inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife is impermissible. The propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or language superiority is forbidden.

No one may be coerced into expressing one's views and convictions or into renouncing them.

Everyone shall have the right to seek, get, transfer, produce and disseminate information by any lawful means. The list of information constituting the state secret shall be established by the federal law.

The freedom of the mass media shall be guaranteed. Censorship shall be prohibited.

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/const/ch2.html

you have the freedom of speech... it just says that you cant lead a racial superiority campaign... i think you should be allowed to if you want. if they start getting violent arrest/kill them. but you cant tell them what they can believe and campaign for. if the population is smart enough they will ignore a racial movement.
haha, i also have the choice to boycott it right?

anyways, hey otmorozok,
(by you btw)
Well you see, in Russia

why yes, in soviet russia, the beer drinks you!!! haha

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the people are higher than the government.. governments ultimate purpose is to serve the people. when it hurts the people more than helps them then a revolution is in order. but denying a band isnt grounds for a revolution.. protest definately, not revolution.

edit: i dont recall anyone forcing you to go to the concerts, so of course you can boycott it :p

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Russian people suffered enough from revolutions, we should just stick to this and see there it gets us. We got used to gov't making all the decisions for us long time ago, our job is to fight and die for it. Protest, yes we have many of those now, we have hunger strikes in a lot of factories because workers don't get their money paid, well it got one person to die from hunger for officials to do anything, so finally they paid for one month, but they still withholding payment for 4 more months. Yeah, protest doesn't solve anything, our politicians don't care, they only start doing good a month or two before the elections. Everyone exept Putin he does a lot of good, and it is far from the election date. Maybe things are changing to the best.

And to thebastardsword, yeah that is a funny joke, even after hearing it a million times its still funny. There is also another one.

In soviet russia television watches you.[/glow]

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
never trust your government that much. if your willing to fight and die for your country, its people, your culture, thats fine. but being willing to die to put more money in some fatasses pocket? thats sick.

and withholding payments? if your not getting paid quit. or go on strike. i garuntee that company will straighten up real fast.. unless theres a bunch of people who want the job.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Yes there is a bunch of people wanting the job, and companies can't pay not only because they don't want to but because they have no money, the only economically secure cities in Russia are Moscow and St.Petersburg, all the rest are as poor as shit. If you gonna fight for your country you still gonna fight for some fatass to get his money, because he is the member of your country, but you are rught, i don't trust the gov't not that i or anyone else can make any difference.[/glow]

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Sorry to bump this topic but I was in the www.tatu.ru chat with Lena Katina and she said this:

Lena_Katina> konami- you know what is going on here now. I am totally against any kindof terrorism

I'm guessing she isnt please about this thing. The question was, "What do you think of project Nato" (n.A.T.o)

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Dumbass read the topic. This isnt about t.A.T.u learn to read

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Then why the hell are you mentioning Tatu? No one cares what they think.[/glow]