****!

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost all my leet gears! noooo!!!!!! how the **** did i lose it all? this is what happened... i had full invetory of traps than i had a coh that had strg bug on it so was the imp boots... i ****ing died and went to get my body as i got it i couldnt pick it all up cuz i had the strg bug... anyways i got killed again and i lost all my items except the strg bugs 1.. OMG

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The stuff you couldn't pick up was sorta deleted when you died the second time. The second corpse kills the first I think, or something like that. It's happened before, though. BTW, that sucks a lot dude. GL on getting it back. :)

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG i lost another 3 290s! **** DUDE why is this happening to me!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Darkmatter
The stuff you couldn't pick up was sorta deleted when you died the second time. The second corpse kills the first I think, or something like that.
That way was patched when 1.10 came out. Ever notice why multiple corpses drop...

It's really annoying when people bitcha about loosing all there item. Yea I know first hand it sucks, hell I've fallen for account scams over a dozen times...

The point is we know your pissed about lossing your items, but its not the end of the world. You'll get over it. I did.

SeXyBeAuTiFul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clan.uc.4t.com
dont b!tch, my coh, cta, hoto, nigma, stone, (my lvl 89 PnB nec had those on him for gholding) and bnet dleeted the char...there was no time limit...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Khull
That way was patched when 1.10 came out. Ever notice why multiple corpses drop...

It's really annoying when people bitcha about loosing all there item. Yea I know first hand it sucks, hell I've fallen for account scams over a dozen times...

The point is we know your pissed about lossing your items, but its not the end of the world. You'll get over it. I did.

Ahh. Ok thanks for clarifying. Because I see what happened to Cell, happen like everysay. Some guy jumps in a channel and spams and screams until he's kicked off B.net. :p

I lost my entire account 3 times so far, and I've gotten back up and got all my stuff back. You just need patience and time. ;)

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
thats juste telling you how bad blizz are at making games

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Heh, it's not that hard to get good items again fast. You'll get over it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Nope it's not. And if you have good friends, they can lend you a hand until you have your gear back. Thats how i usually did it, had good friends that I helped out, repay me back with stuff when I was hit hard with stuff like this.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yup.

Hehe, if they give you one halfway decent item you can get rich quick within a week or two. Maybe less.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
something similar happened to me, and i was pissed...later my account was stolen (by a freind) then my mule account was deleted (how was i supposed to know all the windys were dupes???) at the same time my mf account was deleted ( i expected that..occy rings and all) you'll recover

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Make a sorc first. Get basic sorc gear (Occy, Shako, 2 sojs, skullders, lidless, tals ammy) and MF your way back up to where you were. Although thats easier said then done, still something to do.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im pretty sure that when u die with 2 corpses and leave game that it keeps the corpse with more gold value and deltes other