7 Hero Siege (Secret)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
How about, who cares.

Dreamspinner1234

Reaction score
So I was messing around with this earlier today and the "hero secret #1" thing says that the way to get the Blademaster is by using the code: TWINBLADESHAVING. Doesn't seem to matter what difficulty level so long as you haven't already chosen a hero. Was wondering why I could never get him to work with the mana fountains. He's decently fun to play but I was slightly dissapointed as I was hoping for a WW ability =/

Also the Firelord can use his ultimate, volcano, to break down trees and get to the hidden items. Not like he isn't already OP without them though or anything...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Firelord IS overpowered. Level 3 Elementals just rape anything, even the Tree of Eternity. Soul Burn is good against the bosses. And you only need 1 pt in Volcano anyways, its only useful for taking down trees. Incinerate is just plain crap.

Dreamspinner1234

Reaction score
I think incinerate is a good starter up until you get the lanes to the level two spawns. After that it becomes quite a waste of talent point allocation. I hate having the level 3 elementals bug on me though. Really sort of puts a wrench in the works when that happens.

And is it just me or does the kodo heroes war drum ability not work past rank 2?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
True, but incinerate doesnt have any real bonus effects and the explosion damage is too tiny. I would have had better luck spending the points on the Attribute+.

It is because Kodo War Drum was built as a unit skill, and Yoshi didnt takje into consideration implementing it as a Hero skill very well. It is like what happened to the Footman. I think of the upgrades is missing on him.

But because of him, a firelord, and a kotg. We did manage to slay the boss inside that maze temple including Shandris with ease. I also have a replay of this game.

Dreamspinner1234

Reaction score
Yea 3 manning the Keeper of Chaos is nice...done that before at lan games where I believe we had a KotG, a kodo, and I think I was the dwarven gunman. But the Firelord is haxx enough to kill him solo I've found. Granted it does require 3 genji sets and a hydras chaos but it is quite doable if you just spam soul burn on him. As much as I love playing him though it makes the game too easy and on par with the imbalance a necromancer has once he gets max rank black arrows (having 3 lanes at level 2 spawns and enough cash/lumber for 2 final towers pre-wisp is a bit OP imo).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You need at least someone with thorns, the 250% ll weapon to take the damage, and some form of high damage and/or silence player. This combo is guaranteed to eliminate the Keeper of Chaos. He isn't hard as long as the characters with you have Hydra Chaos. But remember to kill Shandris first.