600 more signs that you play to much DIablo 2 & LoD

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Netxenur said:
*thread stealer, i had one.. you know you played d2 to much when...

639) you try and play dodgeball in gym, and your going to throw the ball, but you cant because your screming in pain " NEED MORE MANA!" :rolleyes
And I did too. but it was people like SOD-GOD's posts that ruined it.
640) You go play Warcraft III and cast blizzard. Then you say OMFG WHY ARENT I DOING 5k Damage per wave :(

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
642: You "KNOW" there is no such thing as "Playing too much Diablo 2"
643: You actually have a script sent to Blizzard for D3
644: You donate your free time to showing Demons the errors of their ways
645: You pimpslap a biker when drunk thinking he IS Baal
646: You block said bikers punch with your forearm and wonder why you didn't activate your holy shiled
647: You fall asleep next door and dream about having sex with one of your sin characters
648: You refuse to call anyone that you know in person that plays Diablo 2 by their name, but call them by character names only
649: You see a thread on Battle Forum and read about things you do and then think your a "Diablo 2 ledgend"
650: You do not answer to anyone unless they call you by the name AP0XoNU_THG
651: Your answering machine messege says .... I'm off saving Tristrum. I will return your call, when the world of Diablo is free once again from demonkind."
652: You think your "Uber" because you found out about the new runewords before the person who lives next door
653: When your dog dies (probably from getting hit with a sword) you want his remains cremated, because you dont want the demons to get them
654: You name your winter gloves Dracul's Grip

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
656) When the school that you go to bans talking about Diablo II because of its addiction. (True)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
minny said:
656) When the school that you go to bans talking about Diablo II because of its addiction. (True)
i got confused whats a ban???? :rolleyes

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Note the rolley eyes :)

657) You take a bowling ball and douse it in kerosene. then light it. There you go, a sweet ass Magma Ball :)

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
658) When you see a dead body on tv witch is just a skeleton like in a theater you yell NECROMANCER NECROMANCE GET YOUR AXES

ChrisH36

Reaction score
659)You think the woman at the operahouse with the fur coat is: TREEHEAD WOODFIST :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
HOW DARE YOU NOT RECONGIZE DR BISHIBOSH!!!

661) You grab all your knives and forks so you can practice to become a throwing barbarian.

662) You call your winter gloves, Dracul's Grip

ChrisH36

Reaction score
664) For a math problem, you figure out the algorithms for Diablo 2 experience calculating

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That depends on how far you made it!

666) You get poisoned, and you say to yourself. "I am stuck like this for 600 seconds".

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
667. You can identify an item by its image on the ground.
668. You have Nightmares about being Tal-Rasha. (actually happened :))
669. You install a bed-pan into your bed, put the computer on swingable platforms so you never have to get out of bed to play (you also have a min-fridge within easy reach)
670. you own the Diablo 2 soundtrack
671. Your Grandfather runs away and you say OMFG THAY HACKED MY ACCT!
672. you say things like :OMFG I PWNED JOO NEWB! in r/l

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
673: passout from exaustion, then realize its been 2 days since you got up from the computer. Haven't eatten and your bladder is about to burst.
674: your girlfriend asks whats going on next door and you simply reply .... oh he's digging up his yard again looking for the cain scroll.
675: you start throwing away runewords on mules due to overstock
676: you wonder if Wesley Snipes would make a good pally for a Diablo 2 movie that is in your head
677: you throw hammers at bird in trees thinking they will attack
678: you figure your characters dont need to eat or sleep, so why should you
679: your in a clan ...... memebers..... YOU. But everyone knows of your clan on US East ladder
680: you make a golem out of your food and command it to come to life "Rise my golem of breadsticks and aid in my bidding."

ChrisH36

Reaction score
681. After you eat a sandwich, you go to the washroom to fill a ball with water. Then put red food coloring, to represent you increased your life.

682. You think Pepsi are Mana potions, Coke are Healing potions, and bottles of JOLT! are rejuevination potions.

683. You become a barkeep. However, when someone asks for a drink, you mix it using a square metal box you call "Horadric Cube".