5 things not yet killed.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, Nihilum and a load of other guilds are what I truly call the nerdy guilds. They're insane.

So, want to come to European servers? Come on you know you'll want it :p

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
damn server being down.... yeah, the first perosn to 70 was a euro..... think they were Chinese? or Japaneses?

LOL!, on the spell checker i use here is the word it had when i misspelled Chinese

bitchinese

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It was a French gnome mage actually.

28 hours after TBC was released.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
From what I understand, Nihlihum got to Illidan on the PTR, so they know the encounters.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
****ing Europeans are so hardcore.

http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Burning_Crusade:_Guild_Progression

Archimonde is the only boss not killed in Hyjal and there's four bosses left in Black Temple already.

The US hasn't even touched Hyjal. Death & Taxes killed Kael'thas like a week ago and no reported progress on Hyjal lolzzz.
US guilds like Death and Taxes & Forte raid like i used to prebc, so from like 6 till 11 everyday, and whats not done in that time happens tomarrow, an then they have days off, im pretty sure nihilum just raids everyday for as long as possiable lol

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Nilihium should really take a break, yes - you got some World Firsts and congratulations to you. Now chill out. I mean. Christ. and whats with this race on who gets Illidan down first..? Oh yeah, I get a medal for being such a nerd.

Edit:
See? I cant even spell their freaking dumb GName.