5 New Maps

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Well the Maptackular pack is out with 5 cool new maps, forget some of the names.

I cant get them for like another week though, because my mom has to pay off her credit card or somthing stupid like that or else she gets charged a bunch if she buys stuff without it paid off.
...Problem is, I think I already purchased them and canceled the download. :doh

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, that sucks. im going to wait till they come out on a dvd and download it from bittorrent.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I plan on buying them tomorrow. ;o

And Rock, YOU SUCK NUB!!1 GO GET SUM SKILLZ OR SUMTHING LOLZZ!!1

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then why did we lose this game? Hmmmmm?
http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=228226365&player=I MrGheynz I

It wasn't because of me. ggthxnorebai

Anyway, the maps are looking good. As expected, I am most looking forward to seriously playing on Elongation. Gemini also looks to have some promise. It's like a bigger, more complicated version of Midship. I don't like Backwash, it just doesn't seem fit as a Multiplayer map. The other two look and seem fun, but they are too big. I hate big maps. :(

I had to download the maps because the assholes at Gamestop wouldn't sell them to me. "OMG J00 HAVE TO BE 17 TO BUY THESE MAPS LOLZ?!1" **** you. I'll just download them.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
yeah well I've carried you a bunch of times too, Mr Ghey

Nevermind I downloaded the new maps a few days ago

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, they ****ed up on them. Considering they're mapped on your box, you can edit them and mod them to do what you want. Few people I know have these hacks installed onto their version where they just have to shoot a battlerifle, and they kill anyone randomly with a headshot.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, modders in MM ****ing suck. :(

I've played customs with an AMAZING modder on containment, but it was just that - customs. When you shot a rocket, about 10 came out. Sentinal beam aimed at the ground shoots you sky high. Throwing a grenade launches about 15. You could litteraly have a Meteor shower. :D

They just need to keep the modding in the customs, and stay the hell away from MM. :(

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In Team Slayer, Im either on a modders team or against them. Its impossible now to get an actual game on warlock.

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i had them about 2-3 weeks before they wee even released and people had already started modding them

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
i really dont like eongation it is a little small for more than double team but it is ok im tryin to find a way out of backwash no luck yet if any1 nows im me on aim nbafreak0909

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
i boguht em in the multiplayer pack at walmart.. the new maps r decent. i love elongation.. rockets in there is uber fun.. turn radar off for more fun.