4th of july stories

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres my story:we were shootin off fireworks, havin fun, gettin burnt, and then we got a little to crazy and started throwin bottle rockets at people. well, when one of my dumbass friends ran from one that i was throwin, he kinda ran into an antique glass thing and broke it. glass went everywhere and my mom and dad got so pissed they made everyone go home and if they didnt have a ride, they made them walk home...and i live like miles away from the nearest house.....so my party was ruined along with being grounded forever

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I couldn't find my fireworks so I conceded to watch them in public. The joy of it was damn near getting ran over by cars on my bike. One of the fireworks didn't work right and there is a fire going on right now because those sons of bitches don't know how to put out a fire.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Fireworks are illegal where I live. We did a lot of them.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay we had ten bottle rockets this year, me and my friends took turns with my paintball gun and tried to shoot the bottle rockets while it was going into the air...

We took turns lighting the bottle rockets and shooting the paintball gun... I got it twice and my friend Billy got it three times... The rest missed...

So there's my story, fun...

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I called off work for the next 2 days and spent the day in the emergency room cuase I have a absest tooth and have to have dental surgery.

:(

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol that would be mean and, I woulda got a real gun to my body if I did that too... Lol...

His brother is a big drug dealer around here so I don't **** with his family... :p

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i went to long island on bar beach and there was this huge ass fight i wanted to jump in but it wasnt worth it like 20 ppl just kicking each others asses after the fireworks priceless

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes they r theres one that just moved in near my house.. the older bro in colege deals drugs to the parents and younger teen kid ... the younger teen kid messed with me once and i kinda hurt him .. hes affraid of me now so dont matta

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow, the druggies in my town like hide away for some reason

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
On July 4th I woke up early, crashed my computer, went to Tae Kwon-Do, ate lunch, slept for two hours, found out why my computer was so unstable, eat dinner and fell asleep.

The end.

Wait, I'm not American.....

Mind you, there are some American friends of mine who had a small party. Fireworks are banned in Malaysia though, but it's no excuse to smuggle some in from China and Thailand. *cough*

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and ur on ur computer now? u must have 2

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
x42bn6, do u have anything like the 4th of july? where u shoot fireworks and such?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nope. Malaysia was never colonised by the Americans. We were colonised by the Portuguese, the Dutch, to a lesser extent the Japanese during the war and the British.

As for events where we fire fireworks, they are largely non-existant (like I said, fireworks are illegal). The only time we fire fireworks is during Chinese New Year and other mostly-Chinese events (officially, that is the only time we are allowed but we HAVE to apply for a permit first).

Of course, nobody follows these rules and nearly all predominant Chinese areas in Malaysia suffer sleepless nights due to illegal firework settings off by children and adults that should know better. Heck, there's shops right near my home. :D

Sounds like a violent celebration over there. Wait, violence isn't part of Malaysian culture. How boring.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
well...my friends and i after shootin off the traditional fireworks..we got little mags and lit them up and were throwing them at eachother.
we throuigh them at eachother's feet at 1st (shoeless) the it got outta hand..lol

My friend lives by a lake..so we went into the lake, got the 'black cats' the firecrackers that are in like a pack of six...and we lit them and throught them at eachother...then we got in rafts and through bottle rockets at eachopthers rafts..it was really fun..andits also fun when u through a mag 120 into the lake and watch the water fly up.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing I did was make a little paper house and put it in the middle of the street. Then my friend, my brother, and I put a little army man in for each of us and made it look like we lived there. Then my friend lit this firework that spins around really fast and shines diff light. After it shines it spits out sparks that crach a loud noise. It was funny, the little paper house contracted, but it didnt burn. There were a few holes, and we were disappointed. Also, when the firework spat out the cracking sparks, they went up into the air when they weren't supposed to and it was tight.

Also, I put paper on a bottle rocket, so when it went up into the air the paper started on fire. It went up into the air, but it didn't explode. It just turned into a burning fireball. Funny.

Just one more thing I had to add, my friend let off another one of those spinning firworks that made a loud noise at the end, and it almost went under a car, so if it did the sparks would have gone up into the car and pissibly start a fire.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
i just bought $20 dollars worth of fire works and shot them off in the country with some peeps. Roman candles are alwasy fun to shoot at eachother. i also bought some artillery shells which are bad ass (ones that shoot up into the air and look like a flower when they blow up in midair)

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I massed up on artillery shells, taped army men to em, and set em off. Then i placed army men on top of fountians and set em off. lots o melted plastic.