Visit site
...that looks like a chick from final fantasy

Meditrina

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Akule
add it up. The harddrive is 100. one year is roughly 250 bucks (13 a month) plus 5 bucks per character (i'd make say 2 so thats 10) plus 50 for the game! Holy shit thats expensive! 460 bucks (roughly) opinions?
The games takes up a little over 7 gigs, and if you need a new/another harddrive, that's your own fault. The game is $12.95 a month, which is $155.40 for a year - the first free month = $142.95. $5 bucks a character...I don't know what your smokin b/c that's so untrue. The first character is free, and additional characters after that an extra $1 per month. Some pple have additional characters, but you're able to change your job/subjob whenever you want to if you wanted to be something else. The game is roughly $50, but that's not out of the ordinary. So Akule, get your shit right. ~ peace

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Re: Re: 400 bucks to play the new final fantasy? i'll pass

Originally posted by Meditrina
The games takes up a little over 7 gigs, and if you need a new/another harddrive, that's your own fault. The game is $12.95 a month, which is $155.40 for a year - the first free month = $142.95. $5 bucks a character...I don't know what your smokin b/c that's so untrue. The first character is free, and additional characters after that an extra $1 per month. Some pple have additional characters, but you're able to change your job/subjob whenever you want to if you wanted to be something else. The game is roughly $50, but that's not out of the ordinary. So Akule, get your shit right. ~ peace
What he said.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Re: Re: 400 bucks to play the new final fantasy? i'll pass

Originally posted by Meditrina
The games takes up a little over 7 gigs, and if you need a new/another harddrive, that's your own fault.
You realize that it is coming out on PlayStation2 aswell, right? And the game requires the PS2 HDD (Hard DiskDrive) to play it, right?
Get your stories straight.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
btw the ps2 version will come installed on the harddrive so you wont have to buy it seperate

From www.ign.com , "Pre-installed with Final Fantasy XI and packed with product demos, a media player, and several other still-secretive goodies, the disk drive is set to launch in March for a suggested retail price of $99. For the curious, the included media player was developed in-house and includes four separate managers that include games, video, audio, and photo-related programs. The HDD will also support streaming technology and allow users to store entire CDs within it."

I'm waiting for the ps2 version cause my comp is crappy and i really wont be able to play if i bought the pc version.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rofl, you people that waste your time and money playing the worst game ever... FF, that shit sucks, i wouldnt pay anything for that piece of shit, why pay to play a PoS game online, thats just bullshit, i understand online service for consoles because its new and stuff + its like a line for them, but playing to play online??? wtf thats really ****ing stupid

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
i was talking about ps2 moron... and its 13.99 a month on ps2, plus 5 dollars per extra character, and you need a new hardrive to even play it.

lets do the math shall we?

1399 a month. lets round to 14.00. for 12 months of play its 196, first month free its 182. New harddrive: 100. thats 282. Game: 50 thats 332. plus 10 for 2 characters thats 340 bucks just to play.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's really dumb that you have to pay for each character. Man, I don't want to get this game now. I was thinking about it, but now I'm just going ot forget it.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thing I don't like that game ;D

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Good think I don't like that game ;D
[COLOR=33DD33]Good thing I don't play the game. ;D I like it but I don't need to play it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
so ya....

i cant believe its not butter...like SERIOUSLY WHY IS IT NO BUTTER!

eat my final fantasy...

spread some butter....

cutt it in half

and bake it...

like how backwards that is?....welll

does it make sense?....
do i make sense?...no?

WELL WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR CHEAP ASS NOT PAYING FOR THE DAMN GAME...THEN DONT FU@!#*!@#ING PAY FOR IT THAN! and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

some people are richer and um pay for stuff off ebay...so let them do what they do...so smart people like I will sell my hours and hours of endless hours of playing geting leet items...for idiots like them rich people with nothing better to do with their money give me their money for virtual items...=)

unless i duped themm and they get owned in the next patch

and i can be rich...and they will hate the game in less than a couple of months...and they can eat my final fantasy...

confused?....bite me ggk thanks

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I probably could afford this game, but I don't feel like paying that much. I might still get it if I really want to. I think it's really dumb that it cost 5$ for each character. They should be like a dollar or free.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
after about 5 posts i got bored and quit reading but ill still add my 2 cents. last i heard, on ps2 its only gonna cost about 100 bucks with the hard drive...so i cant see it costing that much a year...and for pc, you only have to pay 40 plus the subscription. and there isnt a need to buy more chars because you can do everything on one

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry but thats the biggest waist of ****ing money ever

Status
Not open for further replies.