4 killed over an x-box

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hell, I'd kill for an Xbox.

This article probably gave Joe Lieberman a boner.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The dude got sent to jail, the 6 people packed up his cloths and XBox and put it in sotrage for when he got out. He gets out, doesn't know they did that, and goes on a killing spree with 3 of his friends. It wasnt "just about an xbox"

However, it's still no reason to beat the people to death with aluminum baseball bats. Wood works much better :rolleyes

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why they used aluminum bats.. wood bats are better like soulless said there.

And yea, sad, so many kinds of people out there, whores, morons, etc

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
since metal is hard they think it hurts more?

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That is lame.. i thought u were being an idiot sarcast until i saw it was CNN..

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
ovwer a x-box... only 1 word can describe this. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

it must be fake story man

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
i would kill if someone took my xbox i wouldnt really care about the clothes and wooden bat would be alot better

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Why is a damn video game system so important to you guys? Honestly. You could work orff more money then a stolen Xbox, and work for ever more money then that too.

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Darkmatter
Why is a damn video game system so important to you guys? Honestly. You could work orff more money then a stolen Xbox, and work for ever more money then that too.
my point too ...

insane ... killed over a console ... not worth it obviously ... :(

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i believe this comic will add some perspective to this...