$4,000 I don't have

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
l33t bunny master said:
i like doing donuts in something like a 1984 delta 88...there is no chance in hell you can flip them and they are rear wheal drive. :D
i like doing donuts in front wheel drive cars. i don't do it much now, the cheapest tires i can get for my car are $125 a piece.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Heh, I don't think anyone even bothered to ask if you're alright SO. Anything scarred, fractured or broken? Hopefully stitches won't be necissary...

Also, do you have any before/after pics of your truck? I'd really be interested to see how well you GGed your truck. :D

Even if you have to Google a pic of something similar to what your truck used to look like, and could take an after pic for us. :(

Also, reporting damage to your truck that was self-inflicted, even if they did consider it something they were liable for covering, would make your monthly payments over the next 10 years not even worth it. :-/

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Can any one explain what do you mean with doing donuts?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Everything2.com said:
A ( (sometimes) unintentional) trick you can do with a car on an icy road or parking lot. You need a car with no ABS.
  1. Approach a patch of ice at about 25 mph, the absolute minimum speed required. Make sure there is no tree, pedestrian, or other immovable object directly in front of you.
  2. Rotate the steering wheel as far as you can in one direction and slam on the brakes. (The emergency brake is optional).
  3. Say either "Whee!" or "Aiee!" as your car spins out of control in circles.
  4. Get out of the car and vomit.
Another method of doing it is just going forward or reverse in circles, peeling out on preferably a dirt parkinglot or area.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ah, that! I thought he meant he was doing donuts to eat :-/

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Heh, I don't think anyone even bothered to ask if you're alright SO. Anything scarred, fractured or broken? Hopefully stitches won't be necissary...

Also, do you have any before/after pics of your truck? I'd really be interested to see how well you GGed your truck. :D

Even if you have to Google a pic of something similar to what your truck used to look like, and could take an after pic for us. :(

Also, reporting damage to your truck that was self-inflicted, even if they did consider it something they were liable for covering, would make your monthly payments over the next 10 years not even worth it. :-/
OMG CORT LOVES ME!

Only injuries are pretty badly cut up hands and a cut on my forehead, which I didn't even notice until someone pointed them out.

I'll find a picture of something close to my truck, then take some pictures with my digital camera(cost me $20 so don't expect high quality.)

Yea, the rate hike would be MUCH more than paying for the damages myself.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Donuts are fun, but you need to have a car that isn't top heavy and won't flip, rear-wheel drive also helps.

-Frank :cool:

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Khull said:
Lesson learned: Don't do donuts.

no no no no... silly fools .. u dont do do=nuts in a vehicle thart has high ground clearance .... my 1985 crown vic does sweet donuts ... and its so low theres no chance it will roll

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
The day after I wrecked, I saw a toyota camry upside down in the middle of the road. No idea how it happened, but don't think you're invincible. Crown Vic's do have lots and lots of power they're pushing out, but anything can happen.

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
hahahahahaha lol

Zmoney

Reaction score
Lucky you didn't fall off a mountain being in PA and everything.