360 crashing? i think not!

killaklown

Member!
Reaction score
all i have to say is:

it appears that Microsoft’s customer service is doing their part to accommodate current owners experiencing problems
is a lie, i have been waiting for my repaired system since january 2nd, took them 2 1/2 weeks to send a box to send it back, now they say 'oh we dont know whats going on, we will call them and get back to you in 1-2 days' all i have to say is bullshit, its been 5+ days already. If i have a problem with the replaced system they send, ill just go return it at the store and get another one, thats ****ing gay waiting over a month for it when they say its overnight delivery and shit.

Th3 Sly 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
all i have to say, is, i have no idea what state ur in, the state im in has great service. i got my send in box a day after i called 'em, and then got my system back exactly a week after that.

L

Laharl

You've had problems with such an expensive syste? And so soon after it came out.

After all. It is only a microsoft product.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my friend's owned 360 for 7 months, and has had it replaced by microsoft due to hardware failures no less than 6 times.

but at least it hasn't cost him anything....hahahah gogogogogo warranties!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
once halo 3 comes out, this question becomes debatable...

as it stands right now, i'd say no....save you money and go buy a wii.....or a car.

or get a gf.