3 More races

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead are great. they are the best, thank god undead is in it. oh yes, yes yes. Im getting WOW now!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
SWEET!!! Wait... now their too many races to choose from... ARG!!!! Im still probibly gonna be a night elf or a human though, still, it will be nice to have an account were I can go around slaughtering innocent children as a member of the scourge =)

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
dude the gnomes have been a race for god knows how long, and the trolls aren't even one.

-Sakuhta

Lizard17

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm... no, Trolls and orcs aren't the same thing if that's what you're saying because that's like saying that goblins are orcs, just because they have the same skin color doesn't make them the same, and the gnomes weren't playable which they are now so it would make them its own race, just like dwarves and humans two different races

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well im still stickin with either a night elf hunter or orc warrior....something about taht blademaster....

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
yeah i saw that gnomes will be so ****ing awsome i will definatly have a knome character

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I be Undead, Undead roxorz your soxorz.

-Frank :cool:

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol me to but my little gnomes is gonna put a illusion on your ghoul that it is a princess and send it to the local pub lol