3 Games for the 360...

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Yes, these are it.

COD4... It's a FPS. I currently have no FPS for my system. Well I do have the demo for Lost Planet and for ShadowRun, but this game is being praised as a great game. Normally, I would pass the hype. But this isn't a Halo and it's made by a company that I respect.

Bioshock is an amazing game. From the opening, the game grabs you. The voice narratives are great, the graphics are amazing and the world puts you right into the game. The demo was great. I think I know the secret though.

Virtua Fighter 5... Well, I don't know how much I like about the game. I tried the demo, but honestly, I didn't learn much. I mean you learn some basic stuff like punch-punch, but without a practice mode, you aren't getting anywhere. I suggest fighting demos have practice mode. Anyway, I love street fighter and soul calibur... not sure about this one.

My theory is that I better get the multiplayer games, since after a while, their people populations will go down. However, I can pick up Bioshock way later, yet I don't have to worry about multiplayer.

So a shooter or a fighter?

CoD4 will be easier to get into. Get used to the controls, pick a weapon you like and start playing! You do have levels to upgrade to, but essentially, it's not entirely different from many shooters released these days.

VF5. This is a game that takes time and patience. You have to remember links, combos, moves. Theres a bunch of character to figure out.

My favorite game at the moment is Warcraft 3... so perhaps I should try with strategy and get VF5? There's a lot of meat in that game.

But you know what, I'm also considering Dead or Alive 4.... AHHHHH!