2 Weeks Sober...

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Black~Enthusiasm said:
And I agreed with you by saying that it is because she is shallow.
Don't I feel special. Thanks B~E, you certainly have that charm. :rolleyes You too AZN

It takes too long to get a tan outside and the sun makes me look black, not brown. Tanning booth is way better because you can control where and how much "sun" you want. Plus the beach is 2 hours away

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Your a ugly whore and no one likes you.

Seriouslly now. No one cares if you tan. Tanning is ugly. I would rather not have sex with a girl who cooks herself.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Don't I feel special. Thanks B~E, you certainly have that charm. :rolleyes You too AZN

It takes too long to get a tan outside and the sun makes me look black, not brown. Tanning booth is way better because you can control where and how much "sun" you want. Plus the beach is 2 hours away
thats good, trade everythign away so you can artificialy get a tan. Not only do you look stupid, but you are destroying your skin, and increase the chance for cancer but you are feeding a company money that survives off the stupidity of people who wnat to look stupid with a tan.

Brilliant!

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
I have an idea, become emo and cry and cut yourself all day :D

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
Your a ugly whore and no one likes you.

Seriouslly now. No one cares if you tan. Tanning is ugly. I would rather not have sex with a girl who cooks herself.
Actually people do care, many many people pay more attention to me where ever I go, more than usual. And yes, I'm so so ugly. Haha, me ugly. :)

Its really worth the money, no one likes pail people. And the people that do are pail themselves, all apart of the circle of life.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Actually people do care, many many people pay more attention to me where ever I go, more than usual. And yes, I'm so so ugly. Haha, me ugly. :)

Its really worth the money, no one likes pail people. And the people that do are pail themselves, all apart of the circle of life.
there is a big difference between pail, normal and OMG FAKE UGLY TAN!?

Pail people and FAKE UGLY TAN!? people should die.

If your white, stay white, no one wants you an unatural color.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
You can't tell a difference between a Sun lamp tanner and a Sun tanner. Both end up with brown results.

Zerglite

Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
and all this time i thought the circle of life dealt with life and death... but NO!

its tanning?

tatu said:
It takes too long to get a tan outside and the sun makes me look black, not brown.
dont be such a stuck-up bitch, and go mow the lawn, bieng in the sun can help you tan

FOR FREE!

Tanning booth is way better because you can control where
want sun in a dif place?... move then...
Plus the beach is 2 hours away
yea... because the sun directs its rays only toward the beach..

and how much "sun" you want.
how much?.. leave before your burnt

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:

i kinda agree. pale is ugly but there is a pretty kind of pale. ppl do plastic surgery so why not tan??

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
You can't tell a difference between a Sun lamp tanner and a Sun tanner. Both end up with brown results.
Mm. Yeah, you can. Maybe some dumb boy can't, but anyone with decent vision can.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I don't go to tanning beds, yet I have a nice tan. All I can say is try going outside.

Phos

Member!
Reaction score
I never thought i'd see the day when AZN was the only person able to spell "pale" correctly. (IT AIN'T A BUCKET)

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
This is battleforums. Not a spelling B

Anyway I've since gone 3 times since Friday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) And I'm hella dark and always sexy

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
This is battleforums. Not a spelling B

Anyway I've since gone 3 times since Friday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) And I'm hella dark and always sexy
do you get smashed or wear a blindfold when you look in the mirror? Only plausable explaination for the way you talk about yourself.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Pan said:
do you get smashed or wear a blindfold when you look in the mirror? Only plausable explaination for the way you talk about yourself.
Nah, people tell me I look good where ever I go. Thanks though for your concern. :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Fake people arn't sexy. fake boobs arn't sexy. fake faces arn't sexy. fake tans arn't sexy

Magikarp

Reaction score
I liked tanned girls.. and I don't really care how they get their tans, as long as they have one.

I don't see why you guys are freaking out. Christ, she's just tanning. And it's probably cheaper for her, considering the price of gas. The other good thing about tanning beds is that you can be naky, whereas a lot of people probably wouldn't want a naky Heather to be running around amongst small, virgin-minded children.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Leviathan said:
I liked tanned girls.. and I don't really care how they get their tans, as long as they have one.

I don't see why you guys are freaking out. Christ, she's just tanning. And it's probably cheaper for her, considering the price of gas. The other good thing about tanning beds is that you can be naky, whereas a lot of people probably wouldn't want a naky Heather to be running around amongst small, virgin-minded children.
Yes, I hate laying out in my backyard. People stare and I have tan lines, sucks.

And breast Implants make it impossible to know if women have breast cancer, so if you did have a lump it would go undetected.

Christ, its tanning in a tanning bed.

My eye lids are burnt :(