2 things

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
1.) It says discussion of virus' not allowed. That only means discussion of SPREADING visus' intentially and stuff rite? I mean, i can say, "I think my computer has a virus, how do i get it off?" righte?

2.) The main point of this thread. My moniter is a bit strange. At first its normal and bright, but after a while, if i turn the moniter off or it switches resolutions, (like starting up SC), it gets WAAAY dimmer and darker. The brightest is on the top, and it gets darker as you go down. The only way i know to make it go back to normal is to just turn it off and wait a few minutes... then turn it back on. Its annoying when i want change the song on Winamp while playing starcraft. I minimize, then everything is dark. Do i have get another moniter? BTW its a LCD moniter.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
either a video card or monitor problem, not a virus. I'm not much of a hardware guy though so I don't know which it is. I would think video card.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would say video card is getting a littlte drowsy. mine was getting dimmer by the second and it lasted for abouted an hour till my screen just went all rainbowy on me. i just sent my card in and got a new one, everything works fine.

btw, sig bytes are to big. just to tell ya b4 anything happens

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Probably video card. You could check the connections of the cables.

When it says virus discussion, we mean that you're not allowed to make posts like this:

Originally posted by x42bn6
Hey, Forged, I made a new virus that exploits the so-and-so vulnerability of Windows XP. Any way so I can disable the service svchost.exe?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
Im sure its not the video card. With different moniters, its perfectly fine.

BTW whats the min sig size?
nice

then get a new monitor or dont change the resolution