2 new hidden runewords

Status
Not open for further replies.

etanol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They do, but I decided to post them because I know that Seifer has a dupe, so he could have just tested all the old/inactive runewords on ladder. Though it might be bullshit, since he has been posting it a lot lately.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I seriously would like to belive blizzard wouldent put anything that godly on closed realms:-/

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes, I must agree, that is ****ing crazy..

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
thats ****ing godly as hell.......... good bye 40/15 :\

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*snifs air* B-b-b-b-bullshit! i hope to god these arent real cuz thats some crazy stuff

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hey.....maybe Blizzard thought that ITH needed to be replaced with something!

sodijay

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fake.
those stats are too perfect... all the new runewords had variables all those stats are way to perfect

edit. just did some research, there is only one runeword weapon in the game that has + to resists at all(silence)none of the new ones. what makes u believe that they will suddenly release 1 more with uber godly stats?and the armour doesnt have UM rune and there a VERY few + all resists armour runewords without um in it. i cannot belive those items are real

edit again. Smoke is the only exception with +resist armour without um(im only counting body armours, not shields and stuff)

etanol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If they work they only work in ladder, since they announced that they would add 23 new ladder-only runewords.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
level 16 BO? roflmao

thats a funny way to make people waste good runes :/

side-note:
notice seifer is too scared to show a mod, rofl, they are a scam

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
No way. Bowazons would rule bnet again with that bow. Fana resists and etc. Its weird. The armor and bow are like the .09 bugs, ith and bug arkaines valor.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Oh my god...just think about it.....every game there's like 7+ zons, all bow. Oh no..

EDIT: Inept found another on SlashDot.

sodijay

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another 1 proving my theory about resistances, although it looks like this one did its homework better(or its real, which would be totally gay)

edit. all the stats are identical to what to runes give other then eth, it looks like they just put all those runes in then added a few stats of their choice

edit2. i have to thank them for editing the eth made it so much easier to prove its fake, there is not one other single runeword that edits eth's -25% targets armour, although there are 5-6 runewords that have that stat

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
These all seem too-unrealistic. All way too overpowering for a game that didn't have any gameplay changes that I know of. Seems a little to excessive, if you ask me.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
omg, this is queer(im sorry to say), basicly we are going back to the days of 3/20/20s and 290s on ladder! AHHH! EVILLLLL!!!

no offense, but i seriously hope blizzard didnt make these, or else im quitting d2, forever. But if its on open, or just a really good photoshop edit, i will keep playing...

FFXI > D2

lol

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It's probably a closed Mod with a bigass group of people like TIGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.