2 days left

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
2 days until the ladder is cleared. Anyone going to be playing, because it feels kinda useless if it is going to be reset is it not?

Not to mention Josh in clan xckx is ranked 100th on solo ladder, and hes going to lose that. I'm going to lose my AT rank with Krazy knife. anyone else have ranks they going to lose?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Well I'm playing the beta now no point play regular gotta get ready for the new patch what exactly has changed..?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Apparently, the destroyer isn't going to get those changes, but will be reverted to 1.14 cause 1.15 they found had a bug in it and the 1.14 was unbugged.

Other than that, the patch was worthless cause 15 hpoff riflemen was worthless, and AMM is still stupid and pointless.

I go on westfall to screw around and tower rush ppl

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont care unless they nerf aboms and spread 1.16 through the rest of the realms.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I'll be losing 650 in solo ladder.... are clan ladders being reset too?

Cuase so far I helped one clan make in the top 300 and another in the top 150.

a lot of my playing lately has just been for fun, or practicing, not really to win, or to achive any goals, at least untill the first.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I guess I'll start playing more on RoC.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I dont care unless they nerf aboms and spread 1.16 through the rest of the realms.
are u crazy? abombs jsut got balanced. they were pushjed up from being useless tier3 meele, to being able to stand a battle.

And ROC is getting reset too.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yay, that good news considering I dont got TFT yet.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Every realm= Reset. Why are you guys hating on the reset??? At first you were sayin shit bout the AMM now you dissin the new one?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
are u crazy? abombs jsut got balanced. they were pushjed up from being useless tier3 meele, to being able to stand a battle.

And ROC is getting reset too.
OK aboms not but UD still needs to be nerfed.Tell me that they were nerfed enough

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
They werent -xept for destroyers.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
OK aboms not but UD still needs to be nerfed.Tell me that they were nerfed enough
Undead needs no nerf, u just need to improve on your game. Undead is a weak race, the tier 1 meele is crap. Everyone complains about fiends, but they are also the most expensive, and largest of the tier `1.5 ranged, and they dont have a direct ground to air attack. Everyone says statues are overpowered, but their healing is less than a priest, and a priest has 3 spells statues have 2. Perhaps with the exception of necros, tier 2 casters are crap. Our seige is also crap siege units. Abombs are strong, but they are slow. Gargoyles are flying paper, which falls to all other light air units. Destroyers Which are undeads only form of dispel, making undead the only race with one form of anti-caster/dispel (wisps+FD,Priests+breakers, shaman Purge, lightning orb purge, disenchant, destroyers) were nerfed hard in 1.16 so far, and are useless now because the dispel has to high a cooldown, and u can get out probly one or two orb shots out before the manas gone. Frostwyrms are good, but they attack slow and are used alot for the frost effect it gets to pick off heros.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
eh those dam statues lol.

all ud units have special way to regen faster then other race units + coil now they have an exuse not to use their delay healing abilities

no there's nothing imbalanced about a walking moonwell that turns into a flying anti-caster with splash damage.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
eh those dam statues lol.

all ud units have special way to regen faster then other race units + coil now they have an exuse not to use their delay healing abilities

no there's nothing imbalanced about a walking moonwell that turns into a flying anti-caster with splash damage.
except for the fact that the "walking moonwell" doesn't heal a unit completely, costs more gold and 5 less wood, has heavy armor and 550 hp, and the heal is used more for groups of units, not concentrated or else the units isn't healed like a moonwell can. statues are a slower, weaker moonwell that costs more and costs food, and is weaker and is broguth into a battle where it is targeted. Then it costs 5 food in total for the destroyer, and the splash is bugged it is confirmed that it is going back to 1.14 when it wasnt imbalanced anyways.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
yet u still can't deny it's a great excuse for UD players not to have to use their abilities like the rest of the other races. Even NightElf with out the addition of dotc have to return to there base to heal.

+ dotc die much faster in combat then stats and are sured to be focused on when they are in elf form cuase they are still melee. stats on the other hand stay safely in the back of battle and are hardly ever focused on cuase all ur units will get slaughtered while trying to kill them yet. you have to or trying to fight there army is almost just as pointless.

even manaflare is weaker against stats compared to other casters, and a simply turning off the spell makes mana flare pointless making the unit pointless too, but the same thing could be said about a priest with no spells.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
yet u still can't deny it's a great excuse for UD players not to have to use their abilities like the rest of the other races. Even NightElf with out the addition of dotc have to return to there base to heal.

+ dotc die much faster in combat then stats and are sured to be focused on when they are in elf form cuase they are still melee. stats on the other hand stay safely in the back of battle and are hardly ever focused on cuase all ur units will get slaughtered while trying to kill them yet. you have to or trying to fight there army is almost just as pointless.

even manaflare is weaker against stats compared to other casters, and a simply turning off the spell makes mana flare pointless making the unit pointless too, but the same thing could be said about a priest with no spells.
Yeah but u should remmber, undead palyers do not regenerate off blight at all compared to other races (even Ne heals everywhere when at night) and ud has the majority low hp units. Plus, if u turn off autocast, u defeat the purpose o having statues, so even if flare doesn't kill the statue, ur still making them obsolete. plus they can't be to far in the back or they won't heal anything at all.

Only thing i will say is they do not run out of mana as fast as wells do, however a statues replenishing casters definately will, and statues in team games run out alot

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so when everything is getting reset this means that the lvls are erased to?
cause if its just the freaking ladder then there is no point becasue after one game its back to normal right? whats the deal with that anyways?

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they're reseting the ladder so they can test to see how fast people level and what races are in the top of the ladder, if something seems off they know what to fix. levels and icons will still stay.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
In order to even the playing field before official ladder play begins, we will conduct a one-time ladder reset at 12:01 AM (UTC) on July 1st. Players will retain their race wins and, therefore, the icons and portraits they have earned. However, ladder-based win/loss records and XP/level will be reset. After the July 1st ladder season starts, we do NOT plan to reset the ladder with the start of each season, but we reserve the right to do so.

Yes levels will be reset too. only race win/loss and icons will stay

basiclly your solo rec will look like a new account etc.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Undead is over powered and they are gay.

Statues- Are over powered thoes moving moon wells. They are better then preists and can restore mana.

Destroyers- Are insanley over powered even with this reduce in splash still are

Aboms- Over powered

Necros- monserly overpowered

Fiends- hp reduction. Argurably the best ranged unit.

Frost towers= over powered

Gargs = overpowered

DK/LIch/Crypt lord = Combo= Overpowered nuke bs

I think that about covers Undead and why they are over powered.