2.4 million Dollars

Batmansbutler

Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
It costs 2.4 million dollars just for a 30 second ad during the superbowl, geeze what i would do with that kind of money. These companies spend in seconds what would take me a lifetime to spend.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg 2.4 million?!?! i think its worth it.. i mean where else would da money go?

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You could buy your own personal rollercoaster, donate the money to charity, and so on..

Of course, the amount of viewers watching the Superbowl is also probably some insane amount. I tried to find a link that had Superbowl Viewer Ratings, but I couldn't >.<''..

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Beer company spend the most money on Superbowl Ads, and they make the most money from them. 70-80 million people watch the Superbowl. That's like 1/3 or 1/4 of the USA population...

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think it was a bit highe than 70-80 million. I'm pretty sure it was closer to around 150 million, because when I saw the number I said to myself, "hey, more people watch the superbowl than vote". This of course was an estimate I got yesterday when it was averaged how many viewers per each television was watching it.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/07/media.superbowl.reut/index.html said:
Super Bowl XXXIX drew 86.1 million total viewers, Fox said on Monday, citing preliminary data from Nielsen Media Research that was adjusted for time-zone differences, Fox Monday said.[
I was wrong.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Don't believe Fox. It's a stupid channel.

And it is the idea of publicity. The more people are able to see the spot, the more expensive it is. And the more profit it gives. I can't stand publicity anymore, but most people are attracted by it.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
Batmansbutler said:
It costs 2.4 million dollars just for a 30 second ad during the superbowl, geeze what i would do with that kind of money. These companies spend in seconds what would take me a lifetime to spend.
correct :) 80000 per second!! and most of em sucked!

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I'd rather they spend the money than hoard it.

I'm all for rich people and companies spending their money.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, that cat commercial was pretty damn funny. Cat knocks down the pan of sauce, he picks up the cat by its hair and his girl walks in. Meanwhile he is holding the cat in one hand, knife in the other, cat is covered in sauce, and a pile of sauce right below the cat... Looked like he killed the cat and the look on the girlies face was hilarous.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah what was the deal with the dumb commercials this year, this year had to have had the worst commercials ever.

Batmansbutler

Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
because of last years dress malfunction. Although this year my favorite commercial was the beer one where the pilot books it out of the cockpit and then jumps out of the airplane for that beer. Pretty funny.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
dude with that kind of money.... i could.... dare i say it.... get an account on WoW!!!
*GASP!!!!*

SilverIsaac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
money that takes a life time to earn..also takes a life time to spend...
i dont know why i just said that...

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i could spend 2.4 million dollars in 5 minutes ez :S Would i? probally not, but i could.

The McLaren F1 is considered by many to be, quite simply, the ultimate car. A road car as close to the performance and technology of a Formula One car as modern science and engineering can make it.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Well it's a rip off to yall since you guys dont own a big company like McD's and stuff.

Reaction score
2.4 million dollars for 30 seconds...

Hmm, that would probably feed a shitload of starving people, or refurbish a school badly in need, or build a homeless shelter.

Or not.

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
i bet that when they spend 2.4 "big ones" ...
the profits pay off... they wouldn't spend the money if it wouldn't reel in profit...